Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.00 UK delivery
+ £3.50 UK delivery
Ultra Glow Original Pressed Bronzing Powder
|Price:||£17.90 (£71.60 / 10 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.09 (1%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The original bronzing powder from Ultra Glow in pressed compact
- Beautiful bronzed look with light reflective shimmer particles
- Pressed compact with large glass mirror
- Microfine formulation with high quality minerals, giving exceptional texture and feel on the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and long lasting.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Original Pressed Bronzing Powder from Ultra Glow. Formula unchanged for over 25 years. High quality ingredients and compact with large mirror. Suitable for all skin types. Beautiful bronzed look with light reflective shimmer particles. Dermatologically tested.
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Isodecyl Oleate, Calcium Silicate, Lanolin Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, BHA, propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, [+/- CI 77491, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica]See all Product Description
Size: Original Pressed Bronzing Powder
Top Customer Reviews
what is so nice about this product people say to me you do look well have you been on holiday wish I had but this is the next best thing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's really difficult to apply this with a light touch; it's dark and heavy-looking. Disappointing for a product that wasn't cheap to look so cheap on.Published 2 months ago by L. Bradbury
Disappointed with ut the item is ok but in a terrible mess make up all over mirror and around the box had to sort it out my self first before giving it as a gift !Published 2 months ago by chantelle
Can't live without this, I use it for eyes and face.
Easy to apply and stays put. This is why it had been going so long. Read more
As good as the powder but easier for transporting round !! Thank youPublished 3 months ago by judith of yorkshire