- Save 15% each on Qualifying Items offered by Victoria Chart Company when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code VCHART15 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Ultimate Potty Training Reward Chart - Encourages Children to Use the Potty By Means of Positive Reinforcement
|Price:||£11.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- A reward chart to help parents successfully potty train their child. Also includes instructions: '10 Positive Steps to Successful Potty Training'.
- This fun, colourful chart provides the central focus for both a parent and child to work from.
- Stickers: 130 smiley faces and 48 gold stars for doing exceptionally well (Stickers, if handled with extreme care, can be used more than once.)
- Supportive tips and guidelines are included to help you get the best result from your chart.
- Potty training requires patience and results do not always happen over night. Parent and carer involvement and dedication are key to the success of this chart.
Softest of Swaddles
Beautifully designed soft baby muslins, swaddles and blankets. Click here to shop the range.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Potty training can prove to be a messy business and the thought of starting it is a daunting one! We are The Victoria Chart Company, the leading developer of children's reward charts, and very familiar with this challenge of potty training. In this pack we have provided you with a complete reward system to help you on the road to having 'dry' children. Whether your child uses the grown-up toilet or happier on a potty, using this chart will provide the necessary focus. Contents include: 1 chart, 2 sheets of stickers, dry erase marker, sticky wall fixings and full instructions and guidelines to get the best results from your chart.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm happy to report that my son LOVES gaining a sticker each time he sits on his potty/does a no 1 /no 2 in them. He proudly shows his daddy his newly acquired stickers each evening and progress is going well.
I honestly believe a lot of the progress is down to the sticker chart.
A very good purchase, highly recommend.
In just 3 weeks he picked it up so well and enjoyed putting starts on his chart.
He is only 2
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for a friend who was potty training her little girl and it worked perfectly.Published 12 days ago by Helen
Really good quality and a good size. Really helping with the toilet trainingPublished 4 months ago by Maz
We had struggled with potty training for months, and then we decided to buy this reward chart. Within a week our boy was potty trained. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Ms J N C Bright
Very expensive for a bit of paper and some stickers. Bought this as I assumed it would be better than the £2.50 option. proves that more expensive certainly isn't better. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Cody