on 15 June 2013
I think Udderly Smooth is one brand that's lacks any serious complaints. I get dry patches on my elbows and hands. This moisturizer works better than any other I tried for this. I also use it on my face which also gets dried out really easily but I tend to use retinol cream more often since it helps with fine lines and wrinkles in addition to helping with the dryness- Retinol Cream (Vitamin A) - 2 oz. + FREE St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer Gift Set. A little goes a long way with both these moisturizers. I just put a very thin film of cream on the dry areas of my body and it usually does a good job of absorbing into the skin without much effort. I want to maintain my youthful look for as long as I can and between Udderly Smooth and retinol cream, I think I've got a pretty good shot at doing so.
on 20 April 2014
I suffer with pretty bad keratosis, as in it covers most of my body. Previously I had been using Eucerin but I struggle with the fact it costs about £13 for a little bottle. Udderly Smooth however, great size, great price and still the same amount of urea! It also absorbs quickly which is great because I can't handle that 'I definitely need to learn how to rub moisturiser in' feeling.

If you do suffer with keratosis (chicken skin) try coconut oil. It can usually be found in cooking isles in supermarkets. I works wonders!
on 17 September 2013
Recommended for chemotherapy patients by Mount Vernon Cancer treatment centre. Lovely smooth cream un scented. Sinks straight in to the skin.
on 17 January 2014
I have suffered with eczema most of my life to a varying degree. It is controlled to a certain extent by medical moisturisers but when someone recommended this I thought it worth a try. It really is good. The quality of my skin after a few weeks use was much better than with the twice daily long term diprobase I have used for years. It does sting a bit going on ( I think it is the urea content) if your skin is sore and I tend to avoid using it on my face for this reason but that settles quickly and it does seem really effective, especially with continued use. A little does seem to go a long way and unlike some non prescription creams the cost is not ridiculous to fund yourself , even when using it all over twice daily. I tend to use it alongside my prescription creams. I have also tried the shea butter option and this too is very nice. Highly recommended and definitely worth a try if you suffer with dry skin
on 2 July 2013
This is a good moisturising cream but is not effective on psoraisis. It is not really for severely dry skin.
on 23 July 2013
The cream was purchased for my father, a chemotherapy patient. My father describes this product, recommended by his specialist, as his Miracle Cream. The cancer specialist said the NHS would stock only it does not carry a sell by date on the product.
on 3 August 2013
It does everything I expected of it and it rubs in well without leaving skin greasy. I would recommend it
on 1 September 2012
I used this years ago and recently talked my husband into using it for his feet. He has diabetes and his feet are a mess, or should I say there were a mess. After a couple of weeks using it on a daily basis all the splits and hard skin went. We recently went on holiday and he got talking to a lady who also had dibetes and poor feet and she convinced him to use another product, unfortunately his feet returned to their old ways of spliting, cracking and bleeding. I had a go at him and told him to get back on the udderly cream, which he has done and his feet are back to looking like baby feet. Even he has admitted that for once I was right. On his last visit to his chiropodist he said that what ever it is your doing keep up with it, it's the best i have seen your feet in the 18 months i've been treating them. Even my daughter has started using it as she has problems with hard and pealing skin on her feet and she has asked me to get a couple of tubs for her to take with her to uni. Anyone who has problems with hard, dry, cracked or peeling skin on their feet should be using this. To coin an old phrase, it's the best thing since they invented sliced bread. One thing i would recomend is buying some cotton foot socks, like the ones ladies use when putting on hand moisturizer and putting these on after you have applied the cream. I think the ones from Avon are the best for men as they are the only ones i have found so far that come up a bit larger and will happily fit up to a mans size 11.Cotton MOISTURISING SOCKS from Avon
VINE VOICEon 2 January 2012
I have eczema, and very sensitive skin.
By far, my feet are the worst example of my skin problems. Aside from being a prime spot for my eczema, I also have horrible cracked dry skin. I've tried many different treatments, and have even been to doctors and chiropodists to no avail.
So I had nothing to lose when I came across this on amazon, for only £8 (not much more than the price of a prescription).

As promised, the extra care cream is completely unscented. The very first time I used it, I knew it was going to be good. It's thick, like an old fashioned cold-cream, but unlike all other products I've tried, it sinks in without leaving any kind of a residue. My hands were instantly soft, and stayed that way all day.
I've been using it daily on my feet for about a week now, and they are much softer and are starting to look a lot better. (I have read reviews on here saying how it's not great as a foot cream - but you have to give it time, it's not going to resolve a lifetime of hard skin in one single application!).
The cream is so good that I've started to use it as a face cream too.

My other-half has commented on how soft my skin is lately - so something is definitely working!
on 14 May 2014
Everyone laughed at me when I said i had bought this item because of the weird ingredients in it.
But I wanted a really good moisturiser for some scars I had on the backs of my legs and I also read that urea is a very effective exfoliator. It's not fragranced, which didn't particularly bother me all that much, even though i am usually attracted to scented moisturisers, but this really did make my skin soft!

As it turns out, after I started using this product for a couple of weeks, my Mums best friend got diagnosed with cancer and was about to undergo chemo. After reading other reviews stating that this product was particularly effective for chemo patients, as it helps the dry skin that can apparently be caused by the treatment, I gave it to her to have. Some time after she had got over her cancer I asked her if this product was any good for and she really sang its praises! She also said that the little of it that she has left she has been giving to her husband to help heal a scar caused by a severe injury on his hand. So yes, 5 stars, courtesy of both myself and my Mum's friend!