- Boxed-product Weight: 322 g
- Item model number: UDD00013
- ASIN: B001KYTVZ0
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jun. 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (298 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,083 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ £4.60 UK delivery
Udderly Smooth Extra Care 227g Unscented Moisturising Cream with Urea
|Price:||£8.89 (£39.16 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Udderly Smooth extra care cream is an unscented moisturising cream that helps to treat extremely dry and stressed skin
- Extra care cream from Udderly Smooth is fragrance free and is developed to respond the needs of patients with ultra dry skin
- Dua to its greaseless and stainless texture, this moisturisng cream absorbs quickly, smooth the roughness and softens the skin
- Udderly Smooth extra care cream comes with 10% Urea to moisturise and treat more seriously dry skin or skin conditions
- Specifically formulated with a moisture replenishing Urea to leave dry skin soothed, comfortable, optimally hydrated and looking beautifully healthy
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
As recommended by Woman’s Own, Udderly Smooth Extra Care Cream with 10% Urea is a unique product for those with more seriously dry skin or skin conditions. Taking the best elements of Udderly Smooth (greaseless, stainless, soothing moisturiser) and adding 10% Urea, Extra Care Cream provides a value for money treatment for those looking to combat dry skin and a range of skin conditions. Originally developed for use on dairy cows, Udderly Smooth , in recent years, the general public has become aware of Udderly Smooth Hand/Udder Cream. They use Udderly Smooth as an everyday multi-purpose beauty aid due to its rich moisturising ingredients and performance in softening dry, thirsty skin.
As featured at the 2008 Clothes Show Live and magazines such as Prima, Fate & Fortune, Health & Fitness, Daily Star Sunday, Zest, Full House, Take a Break, The World of Cross Stitching, Simply Knitting, reFresh, EasyJet magazine, Classic Stitches, CNN, Farmers Monthly, Country Life, Country Market, Practical Boat owner and Chat. Not only does Udderly Smooth's unique kitsch and quirky packaging make the range excellent as a gift, the creams unique greaseless and stainless qualities also make it stand out from other everyday moisturisers on the market. The full range includes Hand/Udder Cream in large tub or hand every day tube, Chamois Cream to prevent chaffing, Hand & Body Lotion and Foot Cream with Shea Butter.
Aqua, urea, stearic acid, peg-2 stearate, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, lanolin oil, paraffinum liquidum, triethanolamine, allantoin, methylparaben, propylparabenSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you do suffer with keratosis (chicken skin) try coconut oil. It can usually be found in cooking isles in supermarkets. I works wonders!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If your skin gives you problems and prescription creams don't work.
Great product, not too oily or greasy.
Not quite as good as assos, but a lot cheaper per Gm.
This cream is the best moisturiser I have ever used, leaves your skin feeling soft and well hydrated. Especially good for sensitive skin and for feet. A little goes a long way. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I love this as it has urea in it,non purfume
and it goes a long way.
Will buy again.
My wife used the cream as I had it recommended for use while undergoing chemotherapy treatment, she thought it really helped her sore hands and feet and she said it was less greasy... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer