Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.90+ Free shipping

on 27 August 2013
Arrived promptly. Took them to New York and they worked great. Nothing wlse to say as they are travel plugs and did their job.
on 2 January 2014
Needed adapters for used with 3 pin UK plugs during one of my fairly regular visits to Mexico. Took a four socket UK extension lead which was then plugged into the Mexican single socket using one of these adapters. Although the voltage was lower, this prove ideal for charging mobiles, iPads, Kindles etc.,
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 April 2016
I am off to Orlando again this year and made the mistake last time of not packing a travel adaptor! this meant trying to charge devices form the TVs usb port which is painful.

The first thing to note is that these are cheaper than a popular auction site :P so don't bother looking elsewhere just grab them while you can. £1.97 really isn't anything to complain about.

I was a bit concerned at first as the back pin were out of alignment. I thought they had got damaged in transit but this is no the case. its part of the design. the pins rotate slightly to fit other countries sockets. The rotation isn't loose so I have no concerns over them being a pain to plug in for my trip. I have tried to show this in one of the photos.

ADVICE: pack a uk extension lead and then you only need the one adapter for a selection of plugs.

I would recommend these adaptors as they seem surprisingly well built for the money
review image review image
on 3 August 2013
Nothing to say about this at all - it works fine as designed and was a good price. Get it for travel.
on 18 December 2013
These two travel adapters are great for the price. I will be taking one to New Zealand and the slim, compact size is great for storing in your luggage. Simple as that.
on 3 January 2014
does exactly what it says on the tin, was reliable too.

most of all great price and still very good quality
on 10 March 2014
These adaptors are for the money more robust than I expected and do the job perfectly. A must for travellers.
on 14 August 2013
Does the job for a traveller to the USA. Can take UK and EU plugs, so it is a two for one.
on 16 April 2014
Works fine in Australia. No worries mate. Would recommend these to anyone. Useful to take a few for all appliances .
on 19 January 2016
These adapters worked fine for me in the Philippines recently. They were a good fit in the wall sockets and accepted all my UK plugs with no issues at all.
That is what I expected and they delivered for me.
(They inspired more confidence than some of the sockets they were plugged into, for sure)