Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Sep 2007 00:04:55 BDT
John Candy says:
What a load of tendentious crap. Produced by Ilustra Media (Ilustramedia.com) and published by Regnery Publishing, Inc.
If you are wondering what this film is about, check out these guys.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2007 20:36:18 GMT
Steve Paul says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2009 21:28:03 BDT
Boff! says:
Hi John, Your 'tendentious crap' really marks you out as the serious philosopher. Perhaps all philsophy should be argued in such obvious statements, then no-one would have to think. Reading your statements leaves me none the wiser about your thoughts; perhaps you should enlighten us, or would you like to burn DVDs, books, etc. that you don't agree with. I have not seen the DVD, so I cannot comment, but if I did...

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2010 11:11:11 GMT
Grow up John, this is serious science, presented by top people - Paul Davies is in there, in two sections, going right along with the religios - and let's face it, Copernicus was a canon of a Catholic cathedral in Poland and Sir Isaac Newton was a bit Protestant in view.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  26 Sep 2007
Latest post:  5 Jan 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Privileged Planet [DVD] Region 0 (All Regions Worldwide)[US Import] [NTSC]
The Privileged Planet [DVD] Region 0 (All Regions Worldwide)[US Import] [NTSC] by John Rhys-Davies (DVD - 2004)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (20)