Flavour: StrawberrySize: 2 kgChange

on 3 August 2015
This works really well for me. I have a very fast metabolism and struggle to put on weight. I'm 5'10", the heaviest I've been is 155lbs although I'm usually 150lbs. A few weeks ago I unintentionally lost a bit of weight (went down to 143lbs) so I decided to add this mass gainer to my gym plan. I put on a pound per day for the first week of using it, which then slowed to half a pound per day the next week. In two weeks I've gone from 143lbs to 151lbs and at this rate I expect to be exceeding my record of 155lbs within the next two weeks.
But putting on weight isn't the only reason I chose this product over rivals, as it also has decent amounts of protein and creatine in it at a great price. I definitely feel as though I've put on some visible size. The vanilla flavour I bought tastes great too (although I use it with whole milk for added calories -- it tastes mediocre with water).
I take 3 scoops as my breakfast and 3 scoops right after working out in the evening. I blend them in a Breville Blend-Active blender which I also recommend as it makes them very smooth and easy to digest.
on 21 February 2014
300 g servings are way to big... my stomach couldn't cope with that >>> if you are 80 kg or under 150-200 g servings will do the job
on 24 August 2013
I bought this to bulk up, I added 10kg in one month. Hence why I have just ordered it again .
55 comments15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2012
Good gains in size and strength, also for the amount you get at the price it's a fantastic deal, recommend to anyone with a fast metabolism that's keen on lifting weights!!!! 2and a half scoops per serving is what I take 2-3 times a day and that's ample!
on 15 May 2015
So I go gym 3 times a week and my weight started out at 62.4kg the first month. After a month of hard weight and cardio training, i kid you not, my weight up to 69.0kg
on 14 November 2013
I've been using this for a while now, on my 3rd tub and has seen great results. 2 shakes a day and u will make great weight gains.
on 10 September 2015
Have been using this for a while now, good couple of months. Has actually helped me with bulking up, have tried a lot of different ones which sadly didn't make much difference. Good quality product and worth the price. Highly recommend.
on 7 November 2015
This is, so far, the best mass gainer that I have used.. I'm quite a small build and using this gainer everyday for the past month alongside a balanced diet and working out daily, Ihave already seen a change.. So I'm hopeful for the future with continued use.. I'm already planning my next purchase! Plus, the chocolate flavour tastes great and mixes relatively lump free.. The ONLY downside is that it really goes through me (if you know what I mean...) haha.. Happy purchasing!
on 11 March 2015
I've tried many different brands,no big results, this one seems to be the best so far, so I've bought another!! '
on 7 September 2015
Excellent, easy on the stomach. Tastes good. Full of good stuff and comes in 6 kg tub which lasts a solid month.

See one answered question