on 14 December 2014
I have used this product now a number of times and would like to help others with an honest opinion of mine. It is very difficult furst of all to try new products, especially when you are having to spend £20.00+ on it! Anyway here is the important parts in what matters:

1. Taste = I buy the chocolate version and it is delicious! In all honesty apart from optimum nutrition, the majority of other brands leave you with a disgusting taste in your mouth. Btw Optimum do sell the oats too, but I find the sugars are a lil too high per serving.

2. Ease of use = This mixes very well, you do have to mix it for around 30-40 seconds, but do remember its got oats within it and this is why it requires the extra seconds or so! Don't try and get away with 10 seconds, it will just feel like eating crap :)

3. Protein = This packs around 24g of protein, and although it may not seem a lot, but it keeps you fuelled and that's the important part, without leaving you with that bloated feeling.
on 28 July 2013
I train 5-6 days a week and I needed something quick to take post my workout as I usually have to return to work quickly.
I love USN products and sampled this particular protein drink at the BodyPower Expo in Birmingham earlier this year.
I liked the taste. It tasted like Ready-Brek so I bought a tub and it was delivered to me a few days later.
It also keeps my appetite under control for at least 1 hour after training if I am not able to get proper food.

I would recommend this product to anyone. It's awesome and some of my work colleagues have tried it and like it ;)
on 31 July 2014
Was impressed at this for a first try of a new brand. Easy to make up in a shaker and tastes pleasant, a bit like ready-brek flavour. Handy for a quick early morning start and good value. Have already ordered my second batch!
on 24 March 2015
Tastes great. Does job. Good price. Would reccommend.
on 24 August 2015
Tastes nice and mixes well.
on 17 January 2015