Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 May 2012 12:44:27 BDT
slipd says:
Hi guys,

Bought this New 7" Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 7" Tablet PC ePad aPad Device and I'm having problems getting either the stylus or the keyboard to work - I get nothing :-(

I bought a mini USB adapter on eBay, could it be that that is faulty?

Posted on 5 May 2012 13:01:07 BDT
slipd says:
Right, I've tried a different keyboard and that worked fine - I'll be sending this new one back ;-)

Any ideas on the stylus issue?

Thanks!

Posted on 5 May 2012 21:50:58 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 May 2012 21:52:06 BDT
R. Walton says:
I have this case

Stylus wont work on the screen you have on this tablet due to the type of screen. Just use your finger/s.

Be careful when moving the tablet in the case as mine slipped out until I did the following - I left the membrane on the back of the tablet, removed the awful hooks from he case and used double sided table to secure the membrane to the case. It doesn't move now.

I have never used the keyboard and I'm looking for an alternative product.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 May 2012 12:45:26 BDT
AA says:
The keyboard that amazon recommends doesnt work. If you buy the one that wendy lou sells it should work okay (never understood why amazon recommends a keyboard that doesnt work). The stylus is designed for capacitive screens not capacitive ones, styluses are available that work on capacitive screens.
AA

In reply to an earlier post on 6 May 2012 19:12:37 BDT
slipd says:
Is that not what this screen has, a capacitive screen?

I've taken your advice and gone for the one Wendy Lou sells - that has a stylus, hopefully that will work too ;-)

Posted on 6 May 2012 19:19:16 BDT
DC says:
I think AA meant "designed for resistive screens not capacitive ones". If you want one for a capacitive screen you can find them for negligible cost, if you look around.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 May 2012 19:23:44 BDT
slipd says:
Thanks mate! Yeah, they aren't much are they? I think the case through Wendy Lou has a stylus that works with this tablet.

Posted on 6 May 2012 21:49:36 BDT
AA says:
Sorry should have read my post over before okaying it.
I meant to say the stylus that comes with the case is for resistive screens.
AA

Posted on 7 May 2012 17:00:41 BDT
R. Walton says:
Would someone post a link for the case Wendy sells please.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa6a55fcc)

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
M009S 8GB NATPC M009S 8GB Capacitive Android 4.2 (JELLY BEAN) , 7" ,Dual Core (2 x 1.5 GHz) Super Slim Android Tablet PC with Responsive Capacitive Screen - Flash Player 11.1 - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook - HD 2160P - now with 8GB Storage and SKYPE VIDEO calling
M009S 8GB NATPC M009S 8GB Capacitive Android 4.2 (JELLY BEAN) , 7" ,Dual Core (2 x 1.5 GHz) Super Slim Android Tablet PC with Responsive Capacitive Screen - Flash Player 11.1 - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook - HD 2160P - now with 8GB Storage and SKYPE VIDEO calling by NATPC
4.1 out of 5 stars   (500)