Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Jun 2010 22:33:45 BDT
N. Martin says:
It's a shame that only the Fourth Estate version is available in the UK. The resdesigned cover for this (and the other books) isn't as nice as the original Oni Press ones.

Anyone know where I can order the US version? I've got vols 1-5 with the original design, the fanboy inside me needs them all to be the same.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jun 2010 23:29:01 BDT
south says:
I have the same problem, I figured I'd just order the book on the US Amazon and pay the shipping fee. It'll be more expensive but, like you said, the fanboy in me...

Posted on 16 Jul 2010 22:43:54 BDT
James Barke says:
I thought this! I started buying the UK ones though so I'll probably keep going.

Also... Be warned because the UK versions are a slightly different proportion to the US ones, meaning that about 1cm of the edge of each pages gets cropped off which is REALLY annoying. Also means the book is taller and will look foolish next to a collection of the US versions.

Hope this helps.

Posted on 21 Jul 2010 16:04:56 BDT
M. Jenkins says:
Well I'm glad I'm not the only fanboy who can't deal with having the 6th book in slightly different format! xD I'll import one from amazon.ca probably.

Posted on 21 Jul 2010 18:14:59 BDT
Ah, that's why it is. I'd held off ordering because I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the version I'd put on my wish list ages ago. I'll investigate some other way of getting the US version.

Probably worth mentioning though, one of my earlier ones (can't remember which, maybe vol. 2) seems to have the page edges cropped off issue, despite being the US version.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jul 2010 18:40:27 BDT
James Barke says:
And hey! Maybe if you get it from amazon.ca Ramona will deliver it! ;)

Posted on 21 Jul 2010 19:25:26 BDT
Ooo. Good point. Is there a subspace link to Yorkshire?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  20 Jun 2010
Latest post:  21 Jul 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour: Volume 6 (Scott Pilgrim)
Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour: Volume 6 (Scott Pilgrim) by Bryan Lee O'Malley (Paperback - 22 July 2010)
4.8 out of 5 stars (25)