Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Jul 2010 18:02:35 BDT
Aside from both episodes having music replaced for contractual reasons, the US special now only has a run time of 51:50.
After watching the DVD version then searching through a BBC2 recording on youtube, I found the following scenes missing from the DVD: the title sequence is missing (the episode now jumps strait to the last shot of the titles); the presenters driving through and commenting on Florida; Jeremy and James having problems starting their cars as they begin the trip to New Orleans; the three presenters using the CB radios for the first time and using their call signs; more problems with Jeremy's car and buying accessory for their cars; and driving through heavy rain where Jeremy's window wipers break.
Theses edits are obvious as the presenters now keep referencing events that didn't happen or things that were never explained, and the accessories appear with no explanation half way through the special.
I think that is all that's missing but I may have missed some more minor edits.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  28 Jul 2010
Latest post:  28 Jul 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about