Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop now Shop now Shop now
Questions & Answers
Rocksmith Real Tone Cable
by Ubisoft
4.6 out of 5 stars (178)
£24.99
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
Yes, you can. I used it with Guitar Rig and it works perfectly. You might have to use certain drivers for some software, but it worked with guitar rig by just plugging it in.
25 Apr 2015 by Rishabh Sharma
votes
We are sorry but we do not know when we will have this product in stock again.
23 Dec 2014 by David Böhm
votes
Yeah it works with all rocksmith games. I'm using it on rocksmith 2014 pc and ps4 and works perfectly.
25 Jan 2015 by mark a
votes
Should not be a problem.
11 days ago by alex
votes
Yes we ship to all countries of the EU. The cable is currently sold out but we expect to get more cables by next week.
4 Dec 2014 by David Böhm
votes
I use it regularly from the output of an audio device to my co outer, and it works fine. I have also used it direct from a Fender Tele and Fender Strat, it works fine.
1 Dec 2014 by Anthony Bentley
votes
I haven't used it with the game, but it does register perfectly in GarageBand, I use it as a regular link between my preamp and computer; great for simple home recording!
25 Aug 2014 by Anthony Bentley
votes
I found that you can record your guitar using this cable through Audacity (if you go into the program and set the Rocksmith Real Tone Cable as a microphone). I haven't used GarageBand before. You should check out these videos and have a go at setting up your chosen Apple product. For iPad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BsLAjQhUfQ For Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4uPmKIbKnE (I know the Mac video is using a different program, but the principle might be similar). Let me know how you get on! :)
21 Jul 2014 by Xekrah
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers