You're in football? European Championship of 2012 offers a wonderful opportunity to see great shows and visit the new unexplored places. All the most interesting sights in Poland and Ukraine are ready to receive guests, from the Old Market in Warsaw to the world most extreme place for tourism, the zone of Chernobyl.
UA/PL 2012, The Non-Official Ukraine-Poland Tour Guide provides the essential information about the two countries and eight host cities and will be a good reference source for fans, which most of the time will be in roaming.
Host countries: Ukraine, Poland
- road schemes, information for autotourists;
- embassies, important phones;
- history of football, EURO2012 objects;
Host cities: Gdansk, Donetsk, Kiev, Kharkiv, Lviv, Poznan, Warsaw, Wroclaw
- set of maps;
- transport schemes, taxis;
- major must-see destinations;
- accomodations, cafes, nightlife
3 languages (en,ru,ua)