on 1 March 2013
I received this product today and was very pleased with it, however after washing the sticks and tucking into a chicken stir-fry I discovered that the sticks left a strange smell. It did not effect the taste but just had a scent to it. Apart from that however they are good strong chopsticks.
on 17 April 2012
Sticks exactly as described on the website, and they perform as expected. Feel great to the touch, and pick up everything you would expect them to.
Don't wash them in too hot water, or leave them soaking too long as ts will make the bamboo begin to feel a little rough.
on 16 March 2013
I'd needed some chopsticks for my kitchen for a while, and these fitted the bill nicely. They're a good shape, feel nice and work fine. They come clean easily and they pack away neatly in their box when we're finished.
on 10 March 2013
Pretty chopsticks with a nice pattern on the handle. They lose their shape after a little while even if you take care not to use very hot water to clean them.
on 29 December 2013
I have been using Typhoon products for years but are expensive but very good quality and last long time - use chopsticks for all meals and my partner loves them and when friends come over they wanted to take them home as better than what they use - also very stylish
on 18 April 2013
I've bought these because we love to make and eat sushi and sashimi at home. I bought these because I was tired of the poor quality of the cheap bamboo ones (the ones you get in a chinese restaurant) and these look nice. The problem is that I've found that the round shape and the varnish finishing and not the best option in terms of getting a good hold. Also this is really a problem for children or people not used to hold chopsticks if you want to use the elastic band trick because they slide easily.
these chopsticks are too light to start with, almost feels hollow inside when you pick them up. then they are not straight, you have to realign every time you hold them up so the tips will actually be closer together for use. overall I am very disappointed, given so many positive reviews I saw on them. I would not buy them again, ever.
on 17 January 2013
Great little addition to the cutlery draw. Stylish to look at and nice and easy to clean.
As far as chopsticks go, they are great
on 2 April 2013
Love these, they are just as expected.
would be great for a gift or just for personal use. great quality
on 6 August 2014
Great Product, very fast delivery, thanks