Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
I have not heard of 'tragacanth' sorry. All I can say is I Knead it into sugarpaste/icing to make models and it makes it very pliable without cracking, unless it becomes to dry it also allows for the sugarpaste to be rolled out paper thin.
26 Feb 2014 by Alison
votes
Yes, on my pack the 'BBE' date is two years after the month I purchased it.
14 Oct 2014 by Sally
votes
If Tylose is pure carboxymethyl cellulose as stated, it is suitable for vegetarians. Cellulose is a key structural plant component not found in animals. The manufacturer or supplier should be able to verify that CMC is entirely vegetarian. HTH.
7 Sep 2014 by Sally
votes
Yes to both parts of question it give you good working time
11 Aug 2014 by Aarron
votes
Hi Everyone, yer this can be used in place of glue, I have asked a close friend of mine, but they can't an neither can I give you the process as we have only seen it used and not done it ourselves. Sorry can't help anymore. Good hunting.
12 Jul 2014 by Timothy
votes
No sorry Mary, it has a warning message: May contain traces of nuts. Hope this has helped you! Paula
25 May 2014 by PAULA S.
votes
Yes u can. Mixing it with fondant makes your fondant more elastic. A teaspoon to 500g fondant gives you flower paste.
23 Apr 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers