Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 23 July 2014
**I was given an ARC of this book, in exchange for a fair and honest review**

WOW! Just wow! Well okay maybe a few words more. ;)

First we had Asher, troubled and fierce. Gorgeous but broken. Literally fighting his way through each day. Audrey was his everything, she rescued him and gave him hope. I loved their story and the world that author Jo Raven created with all her addictive characters. Each and everyone has had their fair share of trouble and heartache in one form or another. Little by little we are learning more about each one and how they stuck by each other through everything.

This time it is Tyler's story. The older brother of Asher. We had learnt through Asher, that Tyler had left home and never looked back 4 years ago. Nobody knew why, or where he had gone. Not only had he walked away from Asher, he had also left behind Erin, his first love. They had shared everything together, but had a huge fight. Erin told him to go and she never wanted to see him again. So he went. Yet she said all this for a reason.

Erin hasn't moved on. Her life had to continue, but she never forgot Tyler. He was her first love and left her. She has never been able to forget him.

When Tyler returns back to his home town, following the death of his father. He has a lot of bridges to build. Both Asher and Erin are still angry and hurt over his disappearance 4 years earlier. Tyler wants to make it up to both of them. He wants his brother back, and feels guilty for the way he left him. He still feels exactly the same way about Erin as he did years before. He's determined to make it up to both of them. Yet he has a lot of extra baggage and trouble plaguing him now, and it's making everything a lot harder to deal with.

Again, the characters are incredible. Jo Raven, has this way of making them all so captivating. They are raw and edgy, gorgeous yet hurting. There is always secrets, all her characters have secrets. They usually surprise the hell out of me too, but I love surprises in books. I still love how through the 'Inked Brotherhood' these guys all look out for each other. Although they all have their fair share of problems and struggle with so much, they always have time for each other. Coming to each other's rescue time and time again.

There was a lot of aspects of this book, that actually taught me a lot. Things I never really knew much about, they were explained and shown at their worst and most brutal. It made me sad but far more aware of things.

So another fabulous ending and yes, at one point I was welling up. :)

Tyler and Erin's story was amazing, and just made me a huge fan of this series and of author Jo Raven. I can't wait for the next book in the series, the one I have been waiting for, Zane. The inked up tattooist with the biggest heart and the foulest mouth.

A fantastic 5 stars!
I start this review with a confession. I haven't read book 1 (Asher). However, I don't think that impacted upon my enjoyment of this book at all.

The despair and anguish which Tyler carries with him practically etch themselves into your retinas, as they leap off the page. The way in which the story is written is so empathetic and descriptive, that it is impossible not to feel for the guy. That is not to say that I didn't want to smack him and Erin around the back of the head and tell them to get themselves sorted out. Yep, another case of almost talking to my kindle again!

A satisfyingly rollercoaster of a read. Definitely worth a look in my view.... bring on #3!!

I received an advance copy in exchange for an honest review
on 23 July 2014
I was given this book for an honest arc. ...wow theres no words..I thought asher was good but tyler is off the scales..I l8ved it I cannot wait for more from jo. ..this is a must read so get and read asap..well done jo hun rhiannon
on 29 October 2015
Oh Tyler, Tyler, Tyler - let me hug and love you!
Once again, Jo Raven has created realistic characters that you want to sweep up and keep them safe!

I did struggle with Tyler at the start of the book and throughout Asher - what kind of brother would leave his younger sibling in such conditions? But it didn't take long for Jo Raven to prove why Tyler was worthy of her reader's love. Upon learning the truth about Tyler, I forgive him wholeheartedly. Like Asher, he broke my heart and I couldn't stop reading until I knew the whole story.

Thanks to Jo's amazing writing, you feel like you are living the story with her characters, Tyler's problems were my problems, he fears were my fears, his happy moments were mine. It takes a hell of writer to transport you right into the story which completely engrosses you, so much so that your boyfriend had to physically remove the kindle from your hands to grab your attention.

Keep them coming Jo!
on 14 August 2014
This book is very fast paced.

For me, the book has tried to incorporate too many characters in to one relatively short story. I understand that whilst this is a stand alone book, there are also four other books in the series but as someone only intending to read just the one book, some of the characters fail to come to life and show their personality and purpose within the story.

I don't want to sound totally negative about this book because i actually liked the storyline...It's just unfortunate that i found it lacking meat on its bones. When i read a book i want to be captivated, lose myself in it and struggle to put it down .... this didn't happen with this book.

Overall, a very easy, quick read with no great lasting impression.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****I received this arc in exchange for an honest review***

Wow Jo wow what have you done to me.

I thought the first book was unbelievably fantastic with sexy Asher, but this one withTyler OMG you really have outdone yourself.

This book continues after book 1 left off.

Secrets are held, sexy men a dream come true.

I love Jo's writing style and her sexy characters they can keep coming.

You need to get this book like now

on 11 August 2014
Wow. I absolutely loved Asher. Reading this next book I had high hopes. I wasn't disappointed. I loved Tyler and Erin's story. What a journey this is. A great male lead, God he sounds gorgeous. So broken and torn, with no hope left, Tyler travels back to his home town he left four years ago, hoping to set things right with his brother Asher and hopefully Erin who he loved and hasn't forgotten about. While Tyler has nothing, he soon learns that he has more then he ever dreamed he'd have. Brilliant book. Please read it.
on 27 June 2015
I received this book in exchange for a honest review. I love this series! I loved this book. I was drawn in right from the start. Tyler is such a great character. He goes through so much, has had so much pain and misery in his life, but is still such a great guy. I love his and Erin's story and just wanted them to find happiness with each other. Jo has such a way of making you feel for the characters and I love the group of guys and gals in this series. This is a great read.
on 2 January 2015
I loved this book, Tyler came back to his home town to make things right with his brother and get the girl he left behind - who he still loves. This story was not short on drama, love and emotion.
Tyler and Erin would always be connected, they just had to find a way to make that work. Erin was all Tyler wanted and needed, she was the one person who could calm and help him.

Great book, cant wait to read Zane
on 5 October 2014
I was given this Arc for a honest review and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved asher's story but I have to say Tyler omg loved his story.
Boy after everything he has to go what a guy he is I think I'm in love and have me a new BBF . Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to read such a great book and cannot wait for the next one in the series.