This device stopped working after only a few weeks in my vehicle.
I had expected it just to be a blown fuse, but had to dismantle the device to find the problem.
I found that the manufacturer had used very thin internal wiring and this had just broken off between the plug and the dual sockets!
This wiring is not mechanically strong enough to withstand vehicle vibration and also its conductor size is far too small for the 5A current rating of the fuse.
Another example of shoddy manufacturing that is not fit for purpose.
Unless you can use a soldering iron to replace the internal wiring with something more approprate, don't buy this item.