Price:£7.19+ £5.50 shipping

on 14 July 2012
I recently took up snooker again after a long break and needed a cheap and cheerful cue to get me started. And that is what I got. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with it, it is just that I was hoping for more. Considering I paid only twelve quid, including postage, I should have been happy. Yet perhaps I should have waited and invested a little more money in something with more quality.

Basically, this cue is more like a pool cue than a snooker cue. The tip is thick and screw on, which is unsuitable for a snooker table, but the product is not actually described as a 'snooker cue', so I cannot complain. If you want a cheap cue for pool or the very occaional game of snooker, then this is okay. But if you wish to take snooker even slightly seriously then I suggest you go or something with greater quality. Overall, it is alright for the money, but ultimately you get what you pay for.
on 25 October 2013
It is straight and of good quality. Worth its price. I think it's fit for starters like me who are not sure if they will continue playing and don't want to spend too much on their first cue.
on 7 June 2014
This Item surprised me with its quality for such a low price. Since buying this item I have played with it ahead of a much dearer cue as it cues very well.
on 21 January 2015
Cheap, and works as intended. Great for a leisure player, though would advise investing more if you are looking to get more serious.
on 28 November 2015
These are pretty cheap and nasty cues (particularly the handles), but you get what you pay for. However, please note that the cues that I received had glued tips rather than screw-in tips. My kids are forever breaking the tips off my cues, so screw-in tips are a lot easier to replace. I am very disappointed with the false description.
on 13 February 2015
The cue we bought had a large split straight down it so my nephew couldn't use it for his pool competition. I knew it was cheap and it wouldn't be perfect but unfortunately it was unusable. I couldn't return it as all the packaging had been binned and it would have cost me more so we decided to leave it.
on 16 September 2012
this is ok.i got for my son as he needed a cue just to us as he was in a pool team.he now plays american pool so he has another cue but he has kept this one as he uses when he has to play for my cousins team if she is short.he does like it is a good cue so is worth getting.
on 25 January 2016
Poor quality. But for the price cant complain too much, gave me an idea of what I need when purchasing future ques. Won't be playing much spin with this que tho and has a strange sound to it when connecting with the que ball. Almost a broken sound, but we found it satisfying to listen to.
on 5 November 2015
This pool cue is perfectly adequate for my needs and have played in pool matches,as I belong to a pool club,may be an idea to include 2 free screw tips in future sales,but yes it is fine.
on 17 May 2015
the cue is ok would not be suitable for a tournatment but its ok for messing a bout on the table an for bring to a pool club to prevent damage to yor normal tournament cue