Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 October 2013
I found this particular AA guide to be a bit lacking in detailed content and I am not sure this is entirely a subjective opinion. However, if travelling to Sicily, I am not sure if there is a more detailed, current edition available from other publishers. I certainly didn't source one in the short window I had before travelling. In summary, If you are not being driven by time constraints, I would probably recommend researching further before resorting to purchasing this.
on 2 August 2013
Shortly to visit Sicily being onother on our 'Bucket List', my wife always likes to get one of these as they are an easy, and informative read that is also easy to carry around. The map is also a valuable aid. For value the AA packs are excellent.
on 30 September 2013
not used it yet but contains everything we need to plan our holiday next year much cheaper than anywhere else recommend to all
on 21 March 2015
Great - good clear information. All the information you need in a guide book.
on 17 August 2014
As ever with these guides, concise and come with a handy map.