Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£0.82

on 28 May 2012
I have enjoyed all the Shannon Stacey books I've read. This is probably an early one but good fun for all that. I loved the relationship between hero and heroine, and the way that the hero was a tiger sexually, even though he was a bit quieter in real life. The adventure aspect of the story flowed well, and held my attention right to the end.

My only quibble relates to a secondary character, a sheriff who falls asleep whenever he experiences strong emotion. I suppose this is meant to portray cataplexy, a symptom of many cases of narcolepsy. It had no bearing on the plot and seemed only in there for supposed amusement value. As a friend of a narcoleptic, I didn't find it funny, as I know how distressing he finds involuntary loss of muscle control. If I hadn't read and enjoyed other books by Shannon, I would have been put off. I'm still giving the book four stars for its entertainment value, because I doubt the sheriff character was meant to offend anyone.
on 31 October 2014
just finished reading this book, the story was good and i really liked the characters, but i didn't like the erotic scenes, had too much of it, that's why I'm giving it three stars.
on 9 December 2014
Not bad , but not brilliant