on 22 March 2009
Full Leather Weight Lifting Training Gloves Black Body Building Glove
I purchased these gloves for my son's birthday present. He has now received them and is really pleased with the quality. Hopefully they will last a long time. He is especially pleased with the wrist support which has velcro fastening.

The service I received from Turner Sports was excellent. I originally ordered a Large pair, but had to return them as my son's hands are very big!! Turner Sports sent a pair of Extra Large, which did not arrive - thanks to our wonderful Post Office!! - but Turner kept in touch with me by email, telling me when the gloves had been sent. When they heard the gloves had not arrived, they sent another pair.

The communication and customer service was great and I would definitely recommend Turner Sports and this product.
on 28 August 2009
I bought these gloves to use with my weight training equipment and they are excellent,they are comfortable,provide good grip on the weight bars,and they prevent sore hands fron the knurling which is added to most bars to provide grip.Yes I can thoroughly recommend these,great for the job they were designed for and good quality too.
on 6 December 2009
I buy sports gloves like this as I am a wheelchair user and they do a great job for saving hands from becoming dirty and/or cold. Also give a better grip on wheelrims.
on 9 August 2010
My boyfriend had said he wanted some weight lifting gloves so I bought them for him last Christmas. He wears them every time he trains without fail and it really does the job. I did read another review saying to get large for men, which is advice I took and really grateful for as any smaller would not have fitted. The large were perfect.
on 29 April 2014
These gloves were too big for me but the help I received in sorting it out was the best I have ever had. They replied to my e-mail very quickly and were so helpful in sorting another pair that would fit. The gloves I returned were well made and look like they would have lasted but were just too big. The ones which I received as a replacement were even better for me as they were more feminine and the fit was great! Thanks.
on 10 February 2010
I required some gloves to grip various handles. A friend dvised me to get weight lifters gloves as the cheapest option. These were not the cheapest nor the most expensive but they were of a size that fitted my hand. I cannot fault them.
on 5 March 2011
Bought this on account of its reviewed high ratings but it certainly was not as good as expected. An older pair I've had by Valaeo is leagues better. These do not provide much padding and the full weight can be borne at the base of the fingers rather uncomfortably.
on 20 January 2014
Used these gloves for 3 months now and finding them great . good materials used , showing no signs of wear and the fit is perfect , i can recomend this product highly .
on 20 April 2014
These gloves look good and are comfortable bit slightly big for me as is always the case with these kind of gloves it is difficult to find the perfect size for ladies.
on 16 May 2011
i have previously bought these gloves for my son who is very pleased with the quality and i would have no hesitation in ordering them again in the future