on 19 January 2016
If you're looking for an armband for the gym look no further! Having tried a number of other products, including an ironman armband that was meant to be for gym goers, I was really pleased to find an armband that wasn't designed simply for runners and actually fit me. I am by no means massive but I've always found other products too small. Even better if the supplied bands don't fit you can send off for a extra large one free of charge which is even better.

The only downside is that it isn't water proof so it's not going to be suitable if you want it for running outdoors, however I only use mine at the gym and for that it's spot on.
on 24 August 2015
Started running couch to 5k and needed something to hold my phone. This was perfect. Great that it comes with 2 sizes of band. The phone is secure on my arm and I am able to still use my phone whilst wearing it.
on 17 August 2014
Tune band is very good but the phone can still 'swing' alittle, this can be resolved by putting the strap over the phone to hold it more securely in place but then the phone screen is not accessible.
In short there may be a better alternative but I have not found it yet.
on 10 November 2014
Really pleased with the Tuneband. I have struggled to find an armband to use for running that fitted my arm. Im toned but have thin arms. The Tune band comes with a small and larger size strap and the small size was fine for me and feels secure.
on 4 May 2015
Fast delivery and great product. Not sure what to do with the extra band now though, maybe they should just offer a choice of the short/long armband instead of having both in a pack?
on 15 October 2015
Really great! Works as well as i expected, and the two different sized bands means you can get the fit just right.
on 2 December 2014