Size: Large|Colour: CHOCOLATE BROWN|Change

on 21 August 2013
I needed something that would go over a chunky endurance boot and these are much better than some of the slimmer line chaps you can buy. I struggle a little to do up the bottom stud because its at an awkward angle but I have been really happy with the product and the price.
on 9 August 2013
Really good quality and very comfortable, horse hair and dust brushes off very easily so they still look good so far. Thanks :)
on 15 April 2013
Despite getting it later than the predicted date ( it was actually my postman couldn't gain access at the time ) i was impressed at the quality of this item for the price !
on 11 March 2013
These chaps are top notch, very stylish and comfortable, a great buy.They were also a great price for the quality.
on 6 October 2014
Quick despatch, nice looking item but, first time of putting this on I struggled with the zip on one of the chaps, one of the zip teeth were loose and broke off. Due to this the chap split open down the zip on my first use. Very disappointed! I seem to be unable to report this too. There is no "contact seller" option like with other products I've purchased, just a "track order" option instead.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 October 2014
Very tight for a medium sized gaitor, so get the large one if in doubt. Also, it is not very water resistant. The thick leather absorbs a lot of water and requires lots of wax impregnation to make up for it (at the cost of breathability) or constant drying out. The strap below the boot will wear and tear with use, but cannot be easily replaced. Generally speaking, not a very practical piece of equipment.
on 12 July 2015
I ordered a Large in these as a needed a chap to wear over my chunky endurance boots. If you are looking for chaps for a similar reason I can recommend... However, they are dissapointingly baggy around the ankle despite fitting well around the calf. Like I said though - this isn't too much of a problem for me as my boots are chunky, but I wouldn't wear these with normal jodhpur boots.
on 13 April 2014
This was a gift for my mother. She had looked everywhere for half chaps that would fit over her riding shoes but had no luck. I noticed these and thought they would be great for her after reading the other reviews. I was right! She is very pleased, and so am I!
on 28 September 2014
Nice half-chaps. I bought some funky coloured ones for my niece and was very pleased. I've washed them by hand - they lose a lot of dye so don't wash them with other clothes - and they came up perfectly. Very pleased.
on 22 May 2014
Came quickly and I tried on briefly just to see if there ok, a bit right but I'm hoping they will loosen as I wear them. I'm only small but maybe a medium would if been better x