on 24 February 2011
This is an excellent, beautifully-structured set of instructions on how to write effective business English. I worked as a senior manager in a large organisation for many years and came to appreciate the value of clear, concise, focused and thorough documents and proposals. Poorly-written material is much harder to read and assimilate and tends to discolour the reader's opinion of both it and the author. I bought one of these for each of my three adult, working children, to inspire them to reach a high standard.
on 24 December 2012
There's a fair amount of information that may not be of interest to many, but it is a usefully reference for any business or entrepreneur. Some may consider that things are obvious, but then they usually are after someone has told you. I think it's worth a read and then make of it what you want.