- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 520 KB
- Print Length: 224 pages
- Publisher: Shambhala Publications; 1st edition (12 Jan. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006YDJ364
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #217,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Trust the Process: An Artist's Guide to Letting Go Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
And he has these interesting little tasks for the reader to do as s/he sees fit . I'm particularly keen on his advice to break things up into small portions-do a whole series of quick little drawings, for example, rather than getting paralyzed at the thought of THE MAJOR WORK that one "must" produce. I am a poet not an artist, by the way, so I've been taking this advice to heart and writing quite a few little matchbox-sized poems! But I'm also going to try out the notepad of little drawings exercise-I haven't done any art since I was about 10 because I was given the distinct impression-as are so many people-that I had no "talent". But McNiff makes it sound like fun.
Thank you, Shaun McNiff-and daughter.
If you have a curiosity about your creativity, or bringing about artistic expression in your life, or you're an artist on the "path", this book is a gift.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great book that really does do what it says on the cover! It's well laid out and easy to dip into if you don't have time to read all in one go. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sara Simon
All went as well as it could go with this order. No delay, item arrived in condition as described and I have no reason for complaint.Published 21 months ago by Alma Abbs
What a wonderful book. Beautifully and simply written, I had to take my pen to it and underline certain sentences on nearly every page. Read morePublished on 23 April 2011 by Ms. H. Dyer
Having read and really enjoyed Art And Fear I wanted to read something in a similar vein, but this was very disappointing. Read morePublished on 20 April 2011 by richard harris
I like reading about how artists go about inspiring their creative muse, or simply improving their mental approach to work, and have several such volumes. Read morePublished on 5 Mar. 2011 by Jeff Walmsley
I hate to write a bad review on anything, but I feel obliged to now as the only reason I bought this book was by basing my decision on the existing reviews. Read morePublished on 27 May 2010 by Solas
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Art > Instruction & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Applied Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Self-Help