Colour Name: Yellow|Change

on 29 August 2012
I bought the pink SnooziHedz before I knew these animal ones were out. Here's my review:
Trunki have done it again- this is a travel pillow and blanket which includes this 'Trunki grip' which holds the blanket to the pillow so that it doesn't slide off whilst the child is sleeping. I can't tell you how great this is- I'm constantly checking on the kids in the car to make sure they're warm enough as their blankets always slip off them. It's not uncomfortable and restrictive like neck pillow- you can just cuddle up with it how you like. My daughter especially loves the big pocket where she keeps her bits and bobs for the journey- so cute!!
Definitely recommend, a great gift as well as travel accessory, you can't go wrong!
on 7 April 2014
Bought this for a plane journey with my 3 year old. From the moment it arrived in the post he loved it and wanted to use it straight away. The design idea is great - it is easy and slim line to pack and a fun and friendly character for your little one to love BUT I on the other hand was a little dissapointed.

Firstly I was shocked to find the blanket inside is a totally different yellow to the pillow which makes the set look old before you've even used it - like the pillow has been out in the sun and the blanket has been packed away. Secondly the pillow is made of a very soft snuggly material and the blanket is made from a very cheap fleece material - you can get extremely soft fleeces 4x the size for £3-£5 so I don't know why this frankly expensive blanket feels quite rough to the touch. What a shame to poorly execute this lovely design idea like this.

I have given 3 stars as I have to say my son doesn't seem to mind the feel of the blanket and shockingly as a 3 year old boy hasn't commented on the different colour of the items ;O) So although I am a little annoyed that this isn't a luxury item (as to me it has a luxury price tag) he likes it and in the end that is all that matters I suppose.

p.s. I haven't seen any of the other designs so it is possible they don't all have these flaws - if you are still feeling inclined to buy maybe try a different design and hope for the best.
on 9 September 2013
On planing our 1st trip on a plane with our 3 year old we brought a trunkie and looking at the leaflet that came with it saw this so thought it would be ideal for a sleepy toddler on the plane, its quite basic for the price but the material is very soft and snuggley, id advise not blowing the inner pillow up fully as makes it to ridgid to sleep comfy on, but it was put to use on the plane for a short while and i think it will make a great car blanket for the winter months for my little ones car seat
on 23 June 2014
Colour Name: Yellow|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Long car or plane trips are miserable with young children. Our three year old doesn't travel well. This is no miracle cure for travel sickness or anything like that, it is however a very comfortable and snug travel blanket/pillow set, which maybe helps get to sleep quicker and stay asleep longer. He likes because it looks like a lion, we like because it folds up small. Note the pillow is blow-up, but it only takes a couple of puffs.
VINE VOICEon 27 June 2014
Colour Name: Yellow|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My children, 2 and 6, went mad over these. We were just about the set off in the car to Cornwall when they arrived so we put them to use straight away. Each Snoozihedz consists of a zip up pouch, a decent sized fleece blanket and an inflatable inner cushion. The idea being you remove the blanket, inflate the cushion and put back into the pouch so that you have a blanket and cushion combo. It works very well, there is a handy clip on the edge of the pouch to fasten the blanket to so that it doesn't slip off your sleeping child.

It's a great idea, the only downside being the need to keep inflating and flattening the cushion when the children keep changing their minds, or maybe that's just my children. All in all it's a nice idea and it was handy for use as an extra bedding layer in our draughty holiday cottage!
VINE VOICEon 1 June 2014
Colour Name: Orange|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Extremely happy with this simple yet brilliant product - and the same words apply to the Trunki PaddlePak.
This is basically a pillow with a blanket inside. If the child wants to take the pillow out to use, the pillow pack can be inflated to keep its pillow shape. The pillow itself looks great, and almost functions as a teddy bear.
One of the best thing is the Trunki grip, also used on the PaddlePak to hold sunglasses, which attaches the blanket to the pillow, so that the blanket doesn't slip away from the child while sleeping in the car. Really does solve the issue of blankets ending up on the floor within five minutes.
Really happy with this, and Trunki will always be my first port of all for new kids' accessories from now on.
Colour Name: Orange|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These items are an absolute gem and to be honest it's a great item. For quite some time my sister has been wanting something for her daughter for when they travel on long journey's she likes to get comfy and helping her get a good sleep so she's not cranky has been someting that she's really wanted.

This item is easy to carry with you, can be folded out wherever you go and will keep the youngster toasty as well as comfy with the blowup pillow. (Although if Dad is a little out of shape he might curse the blowing up part. LOL)

All round a great item and for the price is something that I can't recommend enough.
on 12 September 2013
I bought this for my little girl to use on the aeroplane in October and she takes it to bed with her. Lovely little pillow that comes with an inflatable inside. Pillow attaches to the blanket.
VINE VOICEon 18 June 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Pros:-

1. Blanket attaches to pillow so does not fall down when child falls asleep
2. Pillow nice and soft for child to rest upon
3. Very portable and light for child to carry.
4. Machine washable and drys quickly

Cons

None so far
on 4 December 2012
This was bought for my grandson for our upcoming holiday, was pleased with this product as it will fir into his travel case and wont take up too much room. Material quality was very good overall pleased and would recommend to others

See one answered question