Size: Large|Colour: Hawaiian - Red|Change
Price:£10.96 - £13.97

on 28 March 2014
The shirt was delivered the day after order, the quality was excellent and much better than the price suggests, I have been looking for a shirt like this for a while but was put off by the price locally, this was excellent value for money.
on 31 May 2014
Overall the shirt fits great, hangs nicely and looks good, except for the size it is, the sleeves seem to be made for sticks... they really should've made the sleeves to fit the size shirt that they were a part of!!
on 30 May 2014
Shirt is great fits well love the colour good quality, so would recomend this shirt 100%., can't wait for the warmer weather
on 3 April 2014
Retail tag that came attached suggests the RRP is £29.99, £7.99 feels like a reasonable price for it.

Does not feel like a quality item, which for £7.99 I didn't expect, however I would have hoped that a "Summer Beach" shirt would breathe a bit despite being 100% polyester. It doesn't, expect to sweat. Lots.

Buttons are very cheap and the stitching on both the buttons and general seams needed trimming in multiple places on arrival; I'm not expecting this shirt to last long!

The 'L' size fits well on me, being 6'2" and heavily built it is a slim fit but that is what I was after.

All that said for £7.99 it is fine.
on 27 May 2014
brill colour for summer holiday-slightly small fitting so if in between sizes would go for the bigger one- decent quality for price-would definitely recommend-prompt delivery service so would shop here again :)
on 11 July 2014
I bought this for a party my son is going to, got the smallest size, as it does say "Mens Boys", but this would definitely be fine for a slim adult. Way too big for a child. I did realise the measurements were pretty big, but it swamped him. So my fault really, but I'm giving them 3 stars because the description does say Boys, and think it is misleading. Cheap enough to keep to give to someone else, had a price label saying £29.99
on 5 May 2014
Ordered this for my brother who enjoys getting into the summer spirit. Very bright, his colleagues laughed, and put on their sunglasses!
on 3 September 2013
A good shirt for fun only xxl size was just big enough just the same as m&s sizes but 5* for the seller very fast delivery
on 19 June 2014
The quality of shirt is very low.I think the biggest problem is the low quality of sewing.Sorry again for my bad english
on 16 March 2014
I am very pleased with the shirts . The quality of the material is good. My grandson wears them all the time.