Colour Name: beige|Change
Price:£13.50+ £1.49 shipping

on 5 August 2010
I bought this for my two 1 year old cats as their previous scratching post had come undone. This one was easy to assemble, but after two days of not really being played with that much it broke and the top of the box part of the post collapsed (thankfully not with one of my cats within it!)
There are better ones out there for not much more money.....
I have a couple of these positioned in front of windows as I have found my cats enjoy sitting on the top platform looking outside. The bed underneath gets some use, mostly as a hiding place from which one can ambush the others although some sleep also takes place in there.

It is well made but watch out for the scratching post coming loose; it can be unscrewed by cats playing and needs to be tightened up from time to time.
on 2 November 2011
This cat scratched lasted 7 months only. It was used by a small cat on a few occasions and then it broke on the main stem. I would not purchase again! When I reported this to the seller they stated ' we can't guarantee how long this product will last' even though it was less than 8 months old. I wasn't impressed. I gave up trying to get a replacement product or refund after 3 weeks of e mailing Surepets.

Very poor.
on 14 October 2012
My cats absolutely love this. They are always using it and take turns to sit on top, or one will sit on top while the other sits on the top of the box at the base. They even use it as a bed and they are always hiding their toys in the bottom box.
It has been well used by two adult boisterous cats yet still looks as good as new, so it is well made and a good purchase.
on 28 January 2010
This item was delivered very quickly indeed. There was a problem with the scratching pole and after contacting Surepets a replacement part was sent by return post. This part didn't fit and after a couple more e-mails the entire unit was replaced. Surepets were extremely helpful and concerned that there product was not satisfactory. I would buy from them again as customer service appears to be very important to them - makes a very pleasant change for this day and age !!!!
on 1 November 2012
My cat loves this. He doesn't sit on top or use the box (the box is too small for him and he is average size) but he does sit next to the scratching post and likes to chase his tail around it. The screw inside the box attaching the post to the box sometimes need tightening. But overall a good product.
on 26 May 2013
My cats like many annoying cats pick and chose when they will use their new toys. Mine are as new. I think they have used them twice since I bought them. But they are of practical use and my cats have and will use this post. theyhide inside the base and for that alone . they put a smile on my face.
on 14 February 2012
bought this for my 10 week old kitten what a load of crap fell to bits after a couple of days the steem came away from the pole made of cardboard for the price it was rubish i hope the seller reads this and sends a replacement
on 17 May 2014
My kitten absolutely loves this and it is as solid as any other scratching post I have owned. The main reason I chose this one was because the colour matches the room it's in, but I'm fussy like that.
on 4 June 2015
The cats love it and are in the process of trying to destroy it, but its holding up well. We have already had our monies worth.