Size: 65 x 40 cm|Change

on 17 July 2010
i have several of these for my rabbits and guineas. the rabbits sleep under them and climb them, while the guinea pigs use them to hide or drag there food in to eat in private. i wouldn't be without them. the only thing is that the guinea pigs need the rabbit sized tunnel cos the one made for guine pigs is a lot smaller, my male guinea's cant get under them!
on 27 August 2012
This was bigger than I expected but is great for my 2 guinea pigs to hide under when they're out in their run. Please with service too.
on 31 May 2014
Lovely large tunnel that can be shaped to be flat on the top for rabbits to jump/sit on. Larger than they sell at Pets at Home - my 2 rabbits easily lie side by side under it. A great addition to the run.
on 30 November 2014
We, the mini rex brothers had this thrust into our hutch one gloomy November afternoon. At first we declared it as a first class tooth-emery-board, and then lo and behold! Benjamin disappeared inside it! We, the remaining brothers reluctantly hopped inside - as there was a plate of carrots and the choice was difficult - after him. Being highly intelligent rabbits we just had to know what all the curiousity was about!

Several days have since passed that one, and we've slept in / under, chewed on, and sat - pooed and chewed - on the Willow Bridge. Sometimes one of us (of 6 brothers) gets pushed out...well, we are still growing! We do enjoy a good sleep in there. Almost as good as the real thing, underground.
on 15 September 2014
This was bigger than I thought, but I don't mind that as I thought my two rabbits would enjoy climbing on it like they do their other one. The problem with this one, though, is it collapses when they jump onto it! They love chewing it and sitting on it, but that's not why I bought it for them!
on 27 June 2014
Ordered this for my rescued Giant rabbits, and it's perfect, GREAT price on amazon, the lowest I've found anywhere, and fantastic item. Will last absolute ages!
on 23 December 2010
this item is ideal for small animals to play on, i bought the large one for my house rabbit and he loves to climb on it, relax under it and it is completly safe for them to chew and eat the bark. 100% recommended!
on 18 April 2015
I ordered two of these so my guinea pigs would have one each when they are out in the garden in their run. They both seem to really like hiding in them while they're having a break from munching on the grass! They are very bendy & flexible so you can arrange them however you like and are just the right size. Also good quality. Great product!
on 21 May 2014
Love that this is a natural product. My rabbits love to snuggle under it together, run in and out, shelter from the sun, climb ontop, strip the bark, chew on the wood.. best amazon purchase to date! its extremely hardwearing, and I leave it outside in all weathers, but ill definitely be buying more when its worn out.
on 21 August 2015
Awesome!
I bought the smallest size for my rabbit and he loved it. If you have a big rabbit you are beter off buying the larger size.
It's been outside for 3-4 weeks and its still in good shape.
It holds its bend well and doesnt collapses like others claim.
Couldn't ask for more