Price:£3.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 August 2011
Excellent blunt-nosed scissors with nice comfortable handles. Did the job of trimming my labradoodle's beard and around the eye area perfectly. Good and sharp, so they cut without pulling, blunt ends for safety and a comfortable grip so my hand didn't ache or cramp up. Can't get too excited - they are, after all, just a pair of scissors - however they did exactly what they were meant to do. Can find no fault with them. Highly recommended.
on 3 January 2012
Very pleased with these scissors as they are sharp but gives me the confidence to trim my dog around his eyes and feet, which is a battle as he does not like sitting still. Service excellent would recommend. Very happy with these, thank you.
on 28 April 2011
Great product, perfect for little areas like between pads. Big thank you to staff who dispatched the scissors, they were polite and courteous, will definitely order from them again
on 12 March 2012
These little scissors really do the job they are made for. Much safer to use that regular scissors, they are well made and very comfortable to use.
on 13 January 2012
Delighted to receive these scissors. Ideal for pet trimming! Delighted also with prompt delivery and care in packing. Supplier definately a cut-above the rest :).
on 14 January 2012
Excellent product.The scissors were so easy and safe to use.My dogs were totally at ease while I used them.I would definitely recommend this product
on 4 April 2013
These are smaller than I was expecting (just my assumption and not the fault of the seller), but I guess if you look at the picture then you can tell this.

They are comfortable to hold and seem decent quality. Would be good for trimming small areas (i.e. eyebrows on my Miniature Schnauzer. But not real use for larger areas as it would take too long. As such they're a good tool for the job they're meant for, but if you're wanting something to trim your dog all over then you'll need something bigger.
on 1 September 2013
I purchased these mainly for face fur of my ~Shih Tzu - they are great and the rounded ends stop me (not the dog!!) from panicking that I may pierce his eye should he move. They are very sharp and do the job perfectly. Very pleased and the packaging was appropriate for the item.
Many thanks
Zigs
on 30 November 2012
We have always found cutting inbetween our dogs paws a bit of a nightmare as they won't sit still, worrying about catching them as they fidget about. Not with this scissors though. The round tip makes clipping a lot easier & faster. Also has a very comfortable grip.
I purchased these pet scissors for my 2 dogs who both get quite heavy fur growth under their paws, between the pads. I have only ever used small normal scissors before but to use these specifically designed scissors has made the job so much easier.

Both the dogs are not keen on a manicure and can be a bit jumpy, however using these bull nosed scissors was safe and got the job done better than with the other scissors I have used. These are sharp all the way to the end by the bull nose tip and do a great job.

Can thoroughly recommend and "Amber" amd "Maisy" said yes, it was all ok!