Second volume of the Kindle Bestseller series and one of Amazon’s Top Rated quiz books
With over 75 five star ratings
, the InQUIZitive series features quizzes that will give you multiple “Aha!” moments. Each question in this series has been selected with utmost care and the book features trivia not seen in any of the other books. This is an ideal book for party games, family get-togethers and long drives with your family. Get this book right away and impress your friends with trivia that is truly unique.
Limited Time Offer: Buy one, get one free
See inside the book for details or contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
Praise for the InQUIZItive Series
- Best concept in a trivia book I've ever seen.
- InQUIZitive is extremely infectious!
- Trivia at its best in this written format.
- InQUIZitive series offers a great collection of good trivia questions that will be fun for almost audiences and formats.
- Fascinating questions with answers that will very enjoyably expand your knowledge.
In the first century, Roman scribes wrote in cursive. So when they wrote the Latin word et (meaning “and”) they linked the e and t to form a single element. Which modern day symbol derives from this practice?
During World War II, it was increasingly difficult to import Coca Cola syrup into Nazi Germany due to a trade embargo. As a result, a German named Max Keith, used leftovers from cheese production, apple processing, and variety of other industries to create a drink. The name of this drink is derived from German word for imagination. What drink?
Given its position between the continents of Africa, Asia and Europe, the ancient civilizations believed this water body to be in the middle of the earth. Hence, its name in Latin when translated to English means “middle of the earth”. Work it out and tell me what water body are we talking about?
1. Ampersand or the & symbol
2. The German word ‘fantasie’ gave rise to the drink’s name: Fanta
3. The Mediterranean sea (from Latin; medius meaning middle and terra meaning land)
Get your copy right away