- Looking to stay updated on Amazon's Trade & Professional selection? Sign up to the Trade & Professional Newsletter for the latest offers, updates and more.
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
Triton Martinique 9.5kW Electric Shower
|Price:||£99.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£65.01 (39%)|
- Phased Shutdown (Limescale Resistant Shutdown)
- Slimline Technology
- Push Button Power Controls: Cold, Eco, High
- 5 Shower Head Spray Patterns
- 2 year full parts & labour guarantee (UK only - Product not suitable for use outside of the UK)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Convenient to use and economical to run, the Triton Martinique electric shower heats cold water instantly and does not rely on the water pre-heated by your boiler. The inbuilt heating elements ensure a hot and refreshing shower is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Electronic technology provides optimum user control with push button stop/start, power selection and easy to use tactile temperature dial with numbered graphic. Limescale resistant shutdown flushes water out of the shower before turning off, to resist limescale build-up and prolong the life of the shower.
The 3 power settings allow versatile use (high power setting, economy setting for summertime use and cold setting for rinsing). The scale resistant shower head can provide 5 different spray effects, from a wide gentle spray through to a vigorous jet pattern.
From the Manufacturer
Triton have been at the heart of Britain's bathrooms for 40 years - why? Because we care.
We care about making a quality shower. Our showers are expertly engineered and rigorously tested. Electric showers and power showers comply with BEAB safety standards and our mixer showers comply with WRAS.
We also care about design. Our extensive range of electric showers, mixer showers, power showers and digital showers offer incredible style and function at affordable prices.
Martinique Electric Shower
Available in 9.5kW & 10.5kW
Create a centrepiece in your bathroom with this beautiful contemporary slimline electric shower with its stylish pristine white body and chrome fascia. Complimented with a premium white/chrome riser rail and 5 spray pattern shower head.
- Push Button Start/Stop: Set your preferred power and temperature settings and use this to start/stop the shower and retain the settings... "set and forget" one button shower operation
- Push Button Power Controls: Push button power selection for ease of use; cold, economy, high power settings
- Phased Shutdown: When the shower is turned off, the water continues to run for a few seconds to flush out preheated water before stopping completely. This is for next user safety and to resist limescale build-up
- Slimline Technology: Latest technology inside a compact, less obstructive casing
- Low Pressure Indicator: Warning LED lights up if water pressure becomes too low, which can affect performance
- Dial Temperature Control: Easy to use rotary temperature control to set your preferred showering temperature
- Includes a white/chrome riser rail kit with soap dish and adjustable shower head holder
- 5 shower head spray patterns providing a more individual showering experience
- Plumbing System: Mains cold water only
- Temperature Control: Stabilised
- Inlet Connection: 15mm Compression
- Minimum Running Pressure/Flow: 1 Bar at 8 l/min and 1.5 Bar at 11 l/min for 10.5kW
- 2 year full parts & labour guarantee (UK only)
|Shower Head Spray Patterns||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|Dial Temperature Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dial Power Control: Cold, Eco, High||✓||✓||✓|
|Low Pressure Indicator||✓||✓||✓|
|Push Button Start/Stop||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Push Button Power Controls: Cold, Eco, High||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy Fit Installation||✓||✓|
Why choose a Triton shower?
Triton has been at the heart of the nation's bathrooms for 40 years. Today, our name stands for the best of British design, engineering and service. We're proud to be the UK's leading shower brand, trusted by the trade and home owners alike.
All Triton models are expertly engineered and rigorously tested 50,000 times to ensure the highest levels of quality and performance. Our showers are also designed with ease of installation for quick, hassle-free fitting.
Once you have bought a Triton product it doesn't stop there. Our service team of 100 fully trained telephone advisors and engineers aim to provide you with help and support throughout its lifetime, and our industry leading first-time fix rate offers additional peace of mind.
All our models are individually tested, and every shower is backed by a Triton guarantee against mechanical or electrical defects. Both parts and labour are covered and you have the option to extend the warranty period to a full 5 years.
Look for similar items by category
Top Customer Reviews
The good news was as I suspected, this is exactly the same size as the Jade, with the power connection and water inlet pipe being in the same place. So easy to replace the Jade with this Martinique. Looking in side the thing, the heater unit looks exactly the same as the Jades, with all the wiring and switches being replaced with one electronic board with relays (mounted on the PCB).
The relays aren't sealed/covered. This does give the advantage that in the future, if the contacts become corroded (as I suspect they will, as they really SPARK when they're activated) it'll be easy to clean them. It just makes the whole thing more dangerous if water ever leaks from the heater unit!! When in use, it's pretty much the same as the Jade. I expect this will die sooner than the Jade, as electronics (the PCB is completely open inside, no screening/cover etc.) don't really mix with heat/moisture/steam etc.)
The only real thing that's annoying about the Martinique is the chrome panel on it's front. It looks good, until you use it :-) . Every single drop of water that touched it will leave a water mark on it's surface. So if anyone has a 3D printer and scanner and wants to make a new one in white plastic, then let me know, because I'll buy it.
Hope this helps someone.
The unit measures 13½" tall by 8" wide and stands about 3½" away from the wall. (4 ½" if you include the temperature dial). The shower head is white and about 4" diameter, it attaches to the unit with a silver coloured flexible pipe and is held on a `Riser rail' which consists of a silver coloured metal pole with white hard plastic curved shaped ends that screw to the wall, A white soap tray is also included as well as fixing screws but a couple of raw plugs were missing that would have been useful. There are easily accessible screw holes to attach the shower unit to the wall.
(The manufacturer gives dimensions as:- Height -338mm; Width - 208mm; Depth-95mm).
The water inlet connection is 15mm diameter and the outlet connection is ½" BSP male thread. Entry points for the water can be at the bottom or back of the unit. The shower must be connected to a mains water supply with a minimum running pressure of 100kPa (10 bar). The water supply can be taken from a cold water storage cistern provided there is a minimum head of ten meters above the shower head. It must be an independent supply to the shower only.
The nominal power rating at 240V 9.5kW - (40A MCB rating). Cable can be top or back of the unit. The splash proof rating is IPX4 and complies with the current British and European safety standards for household electrical appliances. The unit needs a pull cord isolating switch.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought to replace a 9.5kW shower purchased in error which did not provide hot enough water. This unit however does the job perfectly.Published 14 days ago by specialagent
Excellent replacement for my old Opal 11 unit . I fitted it and it was working within 1hr.Published 1 month ago by Vic Robinson
Pleased with the overall appearance and function,the shower head gives a nice even flow, but the downside was how ridiculously short the flex was. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
It's ok but not as I wanted. In winter time we have to put switch very hot then it's working.Published 1 month ago by hiren lad
Bought to replace my old Triton Opal shower which eventually packed up after many years of faithful service. Not had it for very long, but very happy so far. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Valerie Thomas