on 21 April 2012
Being made of steel I initially thought it'd be quite heavy - although it took two of us to move it into the house due to its size, the cupboard is surprisingly light. There were strong card corner protectors on all four vertical edges of the cupboard to protect it from knocks - this also helped getting it around corners without the cupboard removing any wall paper!

Inside there are three adjustable, black metal shelves which rest upon strong metal pegs; the two doors open easily and smoothly. The right door has a lock which keeps everything secure by pushing two metal rods (on the inside) into the top and bottom edges of the cupboard, there is also a flat metal strip which slides into the left door; two keys are provided for locking. All around, the casing is sturdy; I've got three shoe boxes full of DVDs on top and a couple of A4 lever arch files too. The colour and texture are a pleasing grey which can co-ordinate with pretty much anything else.

I just can't really find any faults with this cupboard; but if I wanted to pick nits I'd say it would've been most excellent if there were dividers provided for the shelves. I've keep some books on the shelves but the books keep sliding down because the shelves are so smooth; I actually saved the card corner protectors (mentioned earlier) and made "book ends" from them. GREAT!

Well...that's it...buy this product 'cos it's excellently prices, and it's a really great product!
on 25 April 2012
Just what i wanted,arrived in perfect condition,good communication on arrival.
the product was built as strongly as i hoped....to hold paint tins.
the doors were opened and locked without effort.
the over all finish of the product is spot on
on 28 February 2015
Quality is very poor for the price, ie drip paint marks, lock mechanism comes out of the socket when opening the cupboard. Not a strong product. Very Disappointed.
review image review image review image review image
on 3 July 2014
These Cabinets arrived to day and I must say that they are just great. My brother helped me put them up. The shelves are really easy to put up. I would recommend that you buy an extra shelf as it does come with three shelves but the extra one would be good this will be my next order. If anyone is looking for cabinets like this this is the best buy.. .
on 22 October 2013
Cupboard has fulfilled every expectation. It's well made and finished, and fitting the shelves could not be more straightforward. I had no problems with the hinges or locks as has been reported elsewhere.

For the money and my intended purpose - light garage storage - perfect.
on 20 June 2012
I bought this cupboard to use in a school. In the description it states that there are shelves including a lateral filing cradle for lateral files which is just what I needed. Unfortunatley when I opened the doors no lateral filing cradle!!! I tried to find a number / email address to contact the company but no information anywhere that I could find. Therefore I can only give 3 stars.
on 22 February 2013
I'm happy with this. Holds my lever arch files nicely and locks easily. Keeps me organised! I found it spacious and suitable for my home office.
on 17 July 2012
Overall I am disappointed with the quality of this product. On receipt I found that the door lock wouldn't work or securely close. To save the nausea of sending this cabinet back I have reworked the locating spigots so it now works correctly. Not impressed.
on 22 February 2016
Item arrived before expected the product is of excellent construction and came fully assembled so that saved me extra work it is in use and is a great asset to my group
on 4 February 2015
Every garage should have at least one. All the clutter is now neatly shelved and behind closed doors, looks great and comes pre assembled.