on 17 January 2014
Arrived very quickly and was well packaged, but as I opened it I was hit with an overpowering smell of fish-glue. It would have been impossible to wear this coat. There was even evidence of blobs of dried glue around the neck of the jacket. I immediately returned it - at my cost, of course!
on 2 May 2015
Really good jacket! Super waterproof and with handy pockets, the only thing is that I asked a small size, and I have to make some adjustment in the belt in order to have a better fit of the jacket.
on 24 May 2014
had to return the coat as the sizing was really small and it did not fit comfortably which was a shame as I really liked the look and feel of the coat