Size: LargeColour: CobaltChange

on 21 August 2014
This jacket arrived packed in a very attractive pouch. I like black/green combination of this jacket. End of sleeves are elasticated, so you might sweat in that area, but the other parts of your upper body should be fine, as they are good vents at the back. I would prefer to wear this jacket in spring and autumn, on a top of the long-sleeve shirt or light jumper/sweater, instead of summer, as some people suggested, but that's ME :-)

Jacket has 2 front deep pockets, 2 inside deep pockets and hood is just about right. It is VERY light and ideal to pack for hiking, camping, cycling, walking, etc ... I had previously similar jackets, but I gave them away to charities after first time wearing them, due to sweating. I like this jacket and if I find any negative issue with it, I will post it at some point in the future :-)
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 October 2013
Does what the description says. This is my second one and I find them light and totally waterproof. They are more breathable than similar products that I had previously purchased
11 comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 November 2014
Very good does what it says on the tin only criticism is size I am am extra large but ordered xxlarge for some reason good job I did as these jackets are a size smaller in fit than the label states but otherwise very pleased.
on 6 November 2014
This is a great jacket. I've worn it in bad rain and wind and its kept my perfectly dry. The hood is a fairly tight fit when pulled down and no wind will shift it. The breathabiltity is also excellent. It packs up small and weighs almost nothing. So its a great bit of kit for camping / trekking and every day wear.
on 1 February 2015
Heavens, you can't fault these guys for their delivery. Excellent service.
(p.s. The jacket itself is fine, a standard lightweight waterproof. Nice to have such a thing in a different colour scheme from black/dark-blue/purple)
on 9 August 2014
this is a well made lightweight item and packs away into its bag easily a large size fitted me as a size 16 well
11 comment13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2015
Quite smart for a pack away waterproof, the lime green trim on black makes it look much better. I'm a size 14 and ordered a large so I could wear a jumper/fleece underneath and it has plenty of room for that, although it doesn't look too baggy with just a thin top underneath. Decent pockets, lined hood, a vent across the back and elasticated drawstrings at the bottom.
on 10 December 2014
You do need extra layers underneath this coat as its not warm on its own. Also it says waterproof but if out too long in the rain it does start to leak through. Its also worth going up a size to allow for layers.
on 31 August 2015
Wife was very pleased with this product - comfortable and effective in the rain -- despite looking like a smurf (she chose the colour)
on 22 September 2015
Ordered late Sunday evening - received Tuesday morning without using Amazon prime! I was a bit sceptical at buying this product due to reviews. As someone that has put on a bit of weight recently I had read the reviews recommending you go a size up. I tried to find a size guide everywhere I thought sod it, and bought the large. Arrived in a very small handy bag and was creased (what do you expect?). Tried it on and thought 'wow this is perfect but what if it's cold and I need a jumper under it?' Put a jumper on and is still a great fit. People that recommend going a size up are clearly kidding themselves as I have had no issue. The material does feel a bit plastic and cheap but if it keeps you dry I'm not complaining. I have not managed to field test it yet but I'm sure when I go the lakes in a week it will get plenty of use - it seems capable enough and doesn't seem the type of jacket to absorb water.
review image