Questions & Answers
Trespass Packa Unisex Tech Pack Away Trousers
by Trespass
4.4 out of 5 stars (108)
£8.83 - £35.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
Hi, I'm a size 18 and I ordered the XL but they were to big. I then ordered a L and they fit perfect even with joggies on underneath. Maybe an XXL might be better. If you get free returns order different sizes to try them. Hope this helps x
17 Feb 2014 by Margaret R
votes
I am size 37" waist and 5' 7" and bought a pair of large. I find that they fit snuggly lol and the leg length is a little too long. So the leg length will be spot on for you and the waist is elasticated so if like me you have a few layers of clothes on the large should be fine, My wife is a size 10 and 5' 9" and the large fits her easily.
25 Nov 2014 by MR MUDDLE
votes
My Medium has 29" inside leg.
13 Mar 2014 by birdbrain
votes
The medium trousers will fit but will be short on the leg. I am five feet eleven and the come just below the ankle when wearing wellingtons
24 Mar 2014 by Matron69
votes
Hi, I'd google trespass to find their email address, then ask them so that you've some comeback if the goods don't match their dimensions. If you just want to dive in and order, I'd go for size xl because the elasticated waist means that they will stay pulled up if the legs are a tad too long.
29 Jan 2015 by regular flier
votes
Yes but they split down the knee seam very quickly!
16 Jan 2015 by Anita J. Dore'
votes
I have been able to put walking boots on and off (size 8). No zip though but two clips to reduce the end of the trousers size
16 Jan 2015 by Manos
votes
I have worn mine a handful of times over my normal trousers for the school walk when raining, and they do keep you dry but are very lightweight so don't provide any kind of warmth or protection for very bad weather. I would recommend them tho, I bought the long jacket to go with them and both are great for the rainy days
5 Jan 2015 by S. Glennon
votes
Hi, the inside leg measurement is just less than 31 inches on the large. works fine in heavy rain while dog walking which is the main purpose of my purchase. Hope this helps.
5 May 2014 by Crystal g
votes
Are you asking if they will be either too short or too long. I bought medium size and I have 31" leg and they are fine for me. There is a press stud so they can be closed around the ankle so if they are a bit too long then using the press stud will take care of that.
24 Mar 2014 by LJSWales
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers