Size: LargeColour: BlackChange
Price:£49.14 - £83.16

on 1 March 2012
I really like this coat and for once, it is a 'coat', with a great long length. I am 5' 10" tall and a size 16 so I bought an XL and find it extremely kind in the length but not a lot of room for thick jumpers etc. The sizing guide is not realistic. However, it is such a warm and cozy, lightweight coat, that goes all the way down to my knees :), and there is no real requirement for many layers beneath it. I like the fact that the fur on the hood can be unzipped, to stop it getting wet. I also like the long two-way zip, internal breast pocket for my phone, as well as the lovely long sleeves, with an elasticated internal sleeve to stop any drafts. I've not worn it in the rain yet, so not sure how 'shower resistant' it is but it is very comfortable and looks the part. Would recommend but err on the side of caution when choosing your size.
11 comment64 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2012
I can not fault the seller at all. Coat arrived very promptly. I was pleased with it and the fit was great. I bought this as I am a Teaching Assistant and needed something to kept me warm whilst out with the children at play time. I had only worn the coat briefly over 4 days and every item of clothing was covered in feathers to the point that I looked an absolute mess.
They were clearly visable poking out on either side.
I'd had enough, I'm still struggling to remove the tiny ones off my clothes!
I contacted the seller via email and had a very quick and helpful response. I decided to return the coat as a replacement would of done the same. Just a shame that nobody appears to make a similar coat but with wadding instead of feathers.

If your dont mind looking like you've been rolling around with chickens or just had a huge pillow fight, then this is the coat for you!
Just a shame as the fit and style was perfect, not to mention the price!
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 February 2013
Jacket was as described good fit with room for sweater not as chunky as i thought it would be but still kept out the cold and the extra length was lovely for keeping the legs warm
on 18 October 2012
it's a very warm and cosy coat.
nice and long, both the hat and the fur can be taken off separately with two zippers.
very reasonable price too, I'm very happy I bought it.
on 26 May 2013
Lovely coat,just what ive been looking for and a great price too.Couldnt find any coats worth buying in the shops but luckily found this one online.
on 14 February 2012
Great length coat for ultimate comfort and warmth...detachable hood and even the fur trim on hood is detachable too so you can wear it on a rainy day and not get trim all soggy!! I got a large..I'm a size 12/14 and it fits perfectly even with a chucky jumper worn under it. So pleased I got this coat..great style and shape
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2013
This coat kept me warm all winter. I love it and had plenty of compliments when wearing it. The only criticism I have are the feathers which keep poking out!
on 6 February 2011
Looks ok, light and warm, but it shows up alot of dirt and the zip gets caught. I've washed it and on the plus side it dried quite quickly however tiny feathers have been leaking out of the seams. Overall I'm glad I got it but it isn't the amazing coat I thought it might be.
on 21 February 2012
I am size 12 and this coat fits perfectly I have a few puffa coats but this is by far the warmest really happy with this purchase.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 July 2015
I couldn't survive winter without this cosy coat. The padded material stores body heat while the extra long length keeps bottom & legs warm too. It has a zip and poppers so no cold air can sneak in and with the hood up you're literally "as snug as a bug in a rug". I love my heat and I've never felt even the slightest chill wearing this coat. Toasty!!!