on 10 November 2012
Really pleased with these ski gloves - it's the 3rd pair I've bought (the 3 men in the family now have a pair). They are warm and waterproof with a cord attachment to link to ski jacket so you don't loose them on the slopes. Great buy
on 1 December 2011
Great product for the british weather. Went to Finland and the gloves stacked up to all expectations. You all need these for winter
on 14 February 2014
I will say these gloves are very comfortable and the extra long elasticated cuff does a good job of keeping the wind out of your sleeves. However, I bought these gloves for very cold weather and cycling and they fail during both. They are just too thin, how anyone can market these for skiing is a joke. When wearing wool inners with these inside an artificial snow slope (snowdome, tamworth) my hands were cold within 5 minutes. When cycling with them in anything below 5 degrees C my fingers begin to go numb within 10 minutes. These are simply not cut out for very cold weather, they are only just ok for mild weather when walking.
Bottom line: NOT worth the money,look elsewhere.
on 29 January 2014
Used these to go skiing last week. They are quite bulky so couldn’t use my hands for much when they were on but for skiing they were great. Kept my hands warm and the nose wipe has to be up there with the best inventions!
on 23 December 2013
I bought these gloves for a ski trip in January and tested them out at the snowdome last week. The gloves kept my hands very warm and the style of the wrist straps meant that snow didn't get inside the gloves either. My only wish is that they were less bulky so I could wear them everyday without getting funny looks ;) Would recommend!
on 6 November 2015
I've had these gloves for a couple of years now. They are great, I use them for snowboarding and they've never let me down. They are warm and waterproof yet breathable, so my hands don't sweat. They have a wrist strap so you don't lose them and a little rubber bit on the index fingers to wipe your visor on your googles, just great :)
on 17 December 2015
Unfortunately I had to return this item as it was faulty. I requested a replacement within 4 days I had another perfect pair delivered to my door just before Christmas. Very good customer service. No if's or but's. Very pleased item is also very good quality.
on 9 February 2016
A little too tight.....and when pulling your fingers out , you some times pulled out the inner lining of each finger , which made a little hard getting your fingers back in correctly. Which is a pain n the arse when your skiing as time is tight....
on 8 May 2016
Unfortunately the inner lining of the gloves keeps coming out of the finger holes when you take the glove off, and it's an absolute mission to get them back in and comfortable again.
on 14 December 2013
Recieved my ski gloves today & am really happy with them they are of xcellent quality really well made & are so warm cant wait for the snow now !!! Thanx.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse