on 16 June 2014
This USB stick is a great character but design sometimes stops it connecting properly with USB drive i have found that i have to hold it in sometimes to fully connect. so sometimes does and sometimes doesn't without pushing it further in.
on 9 May 2014
I bought this item for my daughter - She attached it to her keys and the key chain broke the first day she used it.
on 16 January 2014
I order it for my sister who is teacher of pre school which called bees. She love it she got it other USB
on 19 December 2014
This is a nice looking USB drive and a little bit different. While it works fine as USB stick, the shape makes it awkward to use in some places. It was brought to use in the car, however due to its wide shape it does not fit. This was solved by buying a USB extension lead but it something to bare in mind
on 25 January 2015
Fantastic for transferring uni work and making sure I can take it with me everywhere. The best thing about this one is the USB port is connected to the keyring bit, so that if the bottom fell off I wouldn't lose the work. Bigger than I expected, but nice and cute design.
on 20 May 2014
I got this for my sister. I did not try to use it yet but I love the size and shape of it. My sisters loves owls and she loves pink as well! I hope that the USB stick would actually work ok.
on 2 July 2014
bought for daughter, she loves it
on 11 November 2015
My son was very happy to receive his USB stick delivery time quick have used it for our work we are happy.
on 1 January 2015
cute little thing, delivered on time - no complaints. was a gift so hope it works as good as it looks.
on 28 January 2015
Cute design however the keyring has broken off and I find it hard to pull apart to access the USB.