on 19 August 2009
A Treasury to treasure - give it to a special person in your life.An amazing collection of the well-known and not-so-well-known fairy stories and folk tales of Ireland.
on 24 September 2013
I have just started reading this book and I LOVE it, it is a fabulous collection of Irish stories. Delivery was prompt and packaging was great. I can't wait to get reading more in this book. I think this is a collection of stories that I will reread on my many occasions with my nieces and nephews.
on 2 June 2015
Excellent. Just what I was looking for
on 10 October 2007
The first part was was excellent with a wonderful cross section of stories, the second part could only be described as outstanding.