* The most thorough guide available offering a wide-ranging insight into the great choices available for parents planning trips with their kids
* This book will help you make the right decisions, getting it right for different age groups, budgets and styles of travel
* Worldwide coverage with lots of ideas for Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Africa
* Information organised and cross-referenced by style of holiday and activities
* Essential travel information including health and safety; single parent families; travelling with infants and travelling with disabilities
* Each destination includes a map, family friendly highlights, ideas to get children interested in each destination whether its books to read/games to play, a holiday planner for various age groups and the nitty gritty, 'grown-up' stuff
Footprint's Travel with Kids is inspirational and informative and provides plenty of advice, encouragement and reassurance to plan a lifetime of family holidays throughout the world. You won't find exhaustive directories of family-friendly hotels and restaurants or laborious lists of post offices and tourist information centres. Nor will you find every country in the world featured. But you will find a mixture of the most popular, unusual and exciting destinations to take your kids and the best advice available to ensure you have a wonderful trip.