on 25 September 2013
Bought a straight forward wristwatch with tritium number positions and hours/minutes hand. Arrived on time and well packaged. Wrist strap still a little stiff after over a months usage and may be too small for those with larger wrists than me. The watch is great and very easy to read in all light conditions. Highly recommended.
on 17 October 2014
I am now 10 years down the line with this watch which was fairly difficult to find at the time. Still working as it should after being used daily in that time. Two batteries and one strap later I really can't complain. Still as bright in the dark as when purchased. A little paint has worn underneath but hey ho. Glass hasn't a mark on it which is remarkable considering some of the extreme abuse it has suffered. I really have had my money's worth.
on 28 July 2013
good point ... tritinum glow is amazing love it easy to see at night and it told time... simple

bad point ... it fell through the slats of the changing benches at the swimming pool and stopped working
not coverd by warrenty as it was my doing not fixable £89 gone :-(

good point... i have now invested in a g-shock mudman
on 30 May 2014
This is the watch for you if you just want a no nonsense illuminator watch that just does that, strap is a bit small if you have large wrists.
on 4 May 2014
I Bought this watch as an every day watch not to be afraid to get it into trouble , as I payed a lot for my good one.

the traser is a really fab time piece and in the dark it is un surpassed you can see the hands and numbers in pitch dark the down side is the strap it can get a bit itchy so I am about to get bigger one for my large wrists.
on 14 May 2013
I purchased one of these watches 12 to 14 years ago at a trade fair, since then I have worn it as a general watch in fairly extreme conditions. I have decided to replace it and chosen an identical model, it has a clear face which is fantastic in low or no light, a good price. As an everyday watch I am happy to recommend it.
on 21 September 2013
Bought this to try out the tritium tubes, well made watch, went for the canvas strap, careful if you have large wrists and it can wear a bit small.
on 14 September 2015
bought my watch five years ago to replace a lost seiko sportura, my traser has stopped working now,i had found moisture gained access inside it on warm days and needed to remove the back plate and dry it out then reseal it with a modicum of silicon grease, have had two straps disintergrate also.i feel i have gotten my monies worth but will not be buying another.
on 16 August 2014
Excellent military watch. Good size, easy to read and brilliant luminosity at night.
on 18 April 2016
Top watch, it says on the box that it'll luminate for up to approx 20yr.

My niggle's are, I'm not that keen on the strap and plan on getting it changed for a real leather one, but that's just personal preference.
The other niggle is the date is a tad on the small size but it's nothing I worry about.