on 14 August 2013
When I started to read this story I was expecting it to have the same formula as others of a similar ilk. I have to say how very surprised I was to not only see the development of these two characters but also to feel the hot, passionate and unselfish physical love as their story unfolded.

I felt it ended too quickly and there were a few missing words and grammatical errors in the book but I liked the story very much as it focused on the chemistry growing between the two main characters despite the obstacles in their way. Hence the five stars given.

I will definitely be reading another Dez Burke again. Excellent read.
on 25 September 2013
Another super sexy and smoking hot story from Dez Burke. The two main charecters; Nick and Keyonna are likeable, passionate and strong. The fact that their love and attraction to one another is believable makes this book enjoyable.

I have read a number of D. Burke's books and they follow the same formula; couple met, the attraction is instant but one has to convince the other that they should be together, they have hot steamy sex, there is a misunderstanding,she leaves, they are reunited, there is a declaration of love & a marriage proposal
on 8 October 2013
I really enjoyed this interracial romance - there aren't enough hot black leads in fiction in my opinion. Also great and with a unique plotline (a female cheats on her Caucasian boyfriend with a black colleague Anthony (so hot he sizzles)and then becomes pregnant, but she doesn't know who the father of her child is LOVER IN LAW.............I love books that are different and offer more complex, controversial situations.
on 29 July 2013
Great great read lots o sex told with a good family story can't wait to read more books by this author
on 7 July 2013
Good story line and when it ready to get hot it got HOT!

A very satisfying read. Nick is too hot & Keyonna's character was incredible too.

Glad i gave discovered this author. Defo going to read more of her work ;)
on 29 June 2015
I liked the book and the concept of it but it felt a little flat. The book didn't flow from one scene to another well which made me lose interest, shame because I would given it more stars.
on 2 October 2013
Was an excellent read and will definitely read more books from this author. Well written and well received. A good buy
on 12 August 2013
I enjoyed this inter racial romance story. I was a little too short but I loved the characters and how the alpha male was so caring and the female so strong. I would recommend this book.