Excellent case, don't look any further (even the expensive cases don't match this).
- Holds the PI board using inside clips (which are part of the mould).
- Solid mounts from the bottom raise it inside the case (by only touching empty PCB space), its a solid fit.
- The ports are snug and fit perfectly.
- Air circulation is great, due to dedicated holes in the design.
- Whole unit clips together extremely easy (there is only 2 parts).
- Build quality feels like it will last.
- Works with Model/Rev B Pi boards (tested with current "made in UK" model B board)
- The LEDS are just touched by the case, bringing the light to the top of the case itself.
I was shocked by the quality/design of this case.
It really has been designed well, with care and consideration for the board that fits so well inside.
This is the only case you will need for a current Raspberry PI, period.