Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 3 November 2013
I have to be honest I bought this as a quick read mainly because the two authors are autobuy's for me, now that I have read it I would recommend to anyone.

A story of acceptance (from both MC's) wonderfully written dialogue and interaction I was, in places, moved to tears. Charlie was just amazing, Taylor wonderful. Charlie's friends utter idiots.

Gorgeous story. Gorgeous book.

Buy it.
on 1 July 2015
The writing on this book was caring, understanding, and at times very hot. Taylor meets Charlie one day, falling into lust at the look of the bigger man with a beard. Unknown to Taylor, he attracts Charlie too, but Taylor is vulnerable and weighed down with secrets that have left him feeling an outcast more than someone who fits in. I would have liked an epilogue, maybe a few months later, but this is definitely worth reading.
on 22 December 2013
This was such a sweet tale and told well. It can't be easy being born into the wrong body and Taylor was a very brave soul knowing what he wanted. He took it but was so afraid it would backfire. Charlie was a sweetie and the chemistry between himself and Taylor was instant - but what would happen when he found out Taylor's secret.
This was a lovely tale and sympathetically told. Loved it.
on 24 January 2014
This book really was not what I was expecting a story about a transgender female and a gay man. I am used to hearing about a female changing to a male and falling in love with another guy. I was really not expecting the happy ending and the way storyline unfolded.
on 28 September 2015
I liked this-think it would have been better if it was longer more indepth approach to the issue of the struggle to be accepted for who you are. I liked the characters and thought the story was interesting. I liked the chemistry between the characters too
on 25 February 2014
This book is very well written and is certainly well worth a read. Without spoiling the plot I thought the whole situation in the book was very well handled and pne came away from reading it with a feel ggod factor. Highly recommended
on 12 September 2014
Simple love story with Trans issue sensitively approached. More of a magazine story than a book.
Danny - Burnley U K Sept 2014
on 11 February 2014
Written in one dimensional style with little characterisation and a rather pathetic plot. Don't really know why I bothered. Avoid!