I hated this film and I am so sorry that I stupidly bought it. The reasons why I hated this thing are as follows:
- absence of any kind of scenario
- boring, repetitive action scenes
- lack of humour
- too much of darn Sam Witwicky which also means much too much of darn Shia LaBoeuf
- Sam parents are just obnoxious jerks
- you can't really watch this film with your kids - the language is too strong, even for a 12 years old (it should really be rated "15");
- noble Optimus Prime is misused in this film in every possible way
- a completely ridiculous vilain
- Megatron is reduced to be a sidekick (!)
- Starscream is reduced to a pathetic, miserable, crawling lackey
- grotesque, ridiculous, gross robots with golden teeth (!)
God, I hated this film! After like 50 minutes I just wanted it to finish already but I kept watching it hoping for at least a great finale - but it never came... Let's say it again, I deeply regret that I bought and watched this.
AVOID THIS THING LIKE NANOTECHNOLOGICAL PLAGUE FROM CYBERTRON!