on 20 August 2012
If I could, I would give this product 0 stars for the stress it's caused me. I have two Transcend CF cards, 4GB and 2GB, at first I was very pleased with them, they seemed like good value for money but don't be lulled into a false sense of security, BOTH of my cards have failed me on numerous occasions, without any warning or pattern. It seems like all is well when you check your pictures after you take them, but the nasty surprise awaits you when you get home and want to download them, two little words: "corrupted data". At first you think it's only one or two pictures, which is annoying but bearable but as you continue desperately trying to extract your picture from the card, you realise, the damage is a lot more widespread than you think and it seems to get worse the more you try to get them off. Transfers fail, more pictures get corrupted and on the last memorable occasion, the computer and the camera actually crashed while trying to download the pictures. After reading up a bit further, it seems like this issue is widespread and some people have advised to format the card frequently to avoid it, having followed that advise, I thought I would give it another try and at first it seemed to work. But having spend over 3 hours trying to get pictures I spend a lot of time and effort taking, I would like to spare anyone considering to buy this piece of rubbish the pain it has caused me. DON'T BUY TRANSCEND! If you are after a good value CF card, I recommend looking at HAMA products, I got a 1GB card from Hama which was cheaper than it's Transcend equivalent and has caused me no issues whatsoever. It's not my camera, as I said, I have numerous other cards which work fine.....
on 25 June 2013
The card of 2gb replaced the original of 16mb which I had for about 9 years. I could not replace it because they are no longer made.
After contacting the camera manufacturers they told me 2gb was the replacement and I thought it would cost me an arm and a leg
to do so; but it did not. The only problem was getting the suppliers to confirm what the camera manufacturers told me.
on 17 November 2015
I already had one of these Transcend 2GB Compact Flash memory cards from several years ago for one of my Psion 5mx pocket computers. A 2GB CF memory card is the largest capacity the Psion 5mx can handle. Hence the reason for buying a second 2GB CF Memory Card for my second Psion 5mx pocket computer. It means should the AA batteries go flat I don't lose my data.
on 12 November 2013
All my eqipment uses CF memory, this one though was for a digital photo frame.
Why Transcend? because I read somewhere that you find more counterfeit memory cards badged up with the more popular names than you do of Transcend. How true that is I do not know.

But at the end of the dayit is a memory card.
on 15 September 2012
I previously bought one of these so I new they were good.
Only issue I had this time was the order got lost and another was promptly delivered.
Then the original eventually turned up. I asked if I should return it they said no keep it with their compliments :-)
on 14 January 2014
I have a Nikon D1x and the highest card that it can read is this 133x so those who have an older camera, check the capacity rather than thinking that any card will do.
on 20 September 2013
It was difficult to get a memory card for my camera so I was really pleased to be able to buy this one at a good price and I have had no problems at all thank you.
on 19 August 2014
Great quality - no issues at all with Canon 300d - used for a few months now pretty much constantly and absolutely no problems at all.
on 9 January 2013
Really good service, arrived in 4 days well packaged
I would certainly use this company again and would happily recomend it
on 9 February 2014
This product did exactily what it said it would do and at a very reasonable price as well. Difficult to get this size now.