Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
Hi Mariana, Check out this link...it should be self-explanatory: http://guides.macrumors.com/Formatting_an_External_Device Kind Regards Chris
21 May 2014 by Mr Chris Penfold
votes
Hi, I'm not greatly knowledgeable when it comes to tech, especially computers, but I am guessing the problem is to do with your computer or program that you use to play videos? The Transcend hard drive just stores the file, it's not responsible for how the file runs, or so I think. I haven't had any problems with files on my Transcend.
10 Nov 2014 by M. Johns
votes
The Transend Back up drive is absolute 'rubbish' ... does not do the back up correctly ... that is why I returned it back to Amazon.. they are not to blame .. I am surprised that they still sell it ... Yashar .. get a refund and pick something that you can rely on like Samsung, WD or Seagate.
10 Nov 2014 by That's my name
votes
No I do not know the difference. All I can confirm is that the 1TB version was not workable .. poor performance ... which was why I returned it for a refund.
22 Aug 2014 by That's my name
votes
Hi, it's 5400 rpm, so if you are used to higher speeds - you'll be sorry. Greetings, Sale
6 Mar 2014 by SalefrmFin
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers