Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
Hi Lauren, Mine came with a USB cable in the box so I did not need to purchase one. Hope this helps
19 Mar 2014 by L. Salmon
votes
Hi It as not go a usb slot but it is supplied with a cable with a usb plug on the end.
10 Apr 2014 by Prestonlad
votes
Yep it is compatible with mac, I bought mine a few weeks ago and I have the Mac mini, it works brilliantly.
17 Mar 2014 by Matthew Schuett
votes
It should just be plug in and it works. What os are you using?
11 Oct 2014 by Ben Harris
votes
I found I had to unplug and plug the Transcend box back in again each timer I stuck a card in it. Not best pleased about it but it did work.
6 Oct 2014 by Bonanza
votes
Yes with the HDMI cable.
22 Aug 2014 by Michjean
votes
Sorry, I do not use the Sony Magicgate Card, so have had no reason to try. Maybe another buyer, or the seller can answer this.
17 Jun 2014 by AceOD
votes
Hi, I have double checked my Multi-Card Reader and there is no marked slot for SxS cards. Regards, Alan.
13 Jun 2014 by Alan H
votes
There are four slots with these designations: 1) M2 -- microSD 2) SDHC -- SDXC 3) CF 4) MS PRO / XC -- MS Duo Hope this helps
17 Jun 2014 by stone
votes
About 18". I use the one from my camera as it's a bit of a distance from the front of my machine to my desktop (Literal desktop).
16 Jul 2014 by Tim
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers