on 8 August 2015
You get what you pay for. if it hadn't been so cheap it would have got two stars. The quality of the workmanship is poor (see pic of ladder) and the safety netting and cover for the springs is made out of materials that will degrade in the sun. The free space hopper is very poor quality and mine had a bent handle/horn on it. The shoe holder is next to useless. However the frame is adequate and the springs and bounce mat seem good (so it is at least safe)!

When I expressed my concerns to the vendor they didn't even bother responding. One of the two packages came late and they didn't apologise. I do maintenance for a living so had little trouble putting it together but I recognised that the instructions are poor and less diy savy people will struggle.

I know these things seem minor but if people don't complain things dont get better.

PS It seems obvious in hindsight but when attaching the springs its far easier to clip the spring onto the frame then stretch the spring onto the bounce mat than it is to stretch the mat over onto the spring.
review image
on 28 September 2014
got this for an early Christmas prezzie, for the kids. 10ft trampoline, perfect, just the fact, which has been mentioned on other comments is that the instructions are not the best!!! The children play with it no-stop and its a good way to get them off technology for a bit! very impressed with the quick delivery as well!
on 18 July 2014
Really good product. good value. ice big trampoline we bought it for our 4 year old. he loves it. The instructions could have been a bit better but not really an issue. Trampoline was simple enough to put together, Took my wife and I about 90 minutes.

but overall very happy we bought it.
on 10 December 2014
As others have stated, the instructions are not great and you can end up having to take bits apart and start over when you realise that you've done it the wrong way. Best advice is to go to youtube and type 'trampoline assembly' as there are loads of videos which provide far better help than the manual. I've even seen 1 guy assemble a 14ft one all on his own, though not with the net enclose, but still pretty good. And don't worry if the trampoline size isn't exactly the same as you'll still get the general idea of how to assembly yours.

It took me and a friend an hour and a half to get the job done. If you go to youtube and check first I would reckon 2 people could do this in under an hour.

The trampoline seems pretty good. The 2 grandkids, 1 of 3 and the other of 7 were fine together, so more than happy with the purchase.
on 23 June 2015
This was for my two little grandchildren, 5 & 3 yrs old. Their daddy put it together with some help, but it all went well. Just the right size for garden, as they live in a small terrace, and the neighbours sycamore tree over hangs - hence the rain cover's a boon, as all the seeds drop off continually, and of course the birds sit in the branches and don't mind where they poop!! The little bag for shoes is a great idea, as they have to walk to bottom of the long thin garden. And the ladder is just superb, they can climb up and down at their will... They love bouncing with the space hopper on board too. So all in all, wish I were a Kid again, as this trampoline is heaps of fun.
on 9 October 2014
Arrived super quick. Like other reviews, the instructions were not very clear but there's enough information on you tube to work out how to set it up.
on 26 June 2015
I'm only giving this 4 instead of 5 because the instructions were not very clear, once we figured out which way the legs went, we got it up easily, as I ordered the 14ft it supports the whole family at once without straining the springs, our only issue is a single bolt at the bottom of one leg won't go in, and we had to use pliers to pull one leg outwards as it was dented so wouldn't go in properly (this issue is the only fixed issue) but it doesn't ruin the fun on it, and the free spacehopper is suitable for under 5s as it's so small, Overall it's a brilliant product
on 5 September 2014
We would highly recommend this to anyone. We have bought the 8FT and it was very easy to set up (took us about an hour to do but it was mostly my husband on his own WITH both kids trying to help- there are parts of the assembly though that are far easier with two people) . The kids (3 and 6) have both been jumping on it non stop and are getting a lot of use out of it. The rain cover works but is a bit of a faff (but managed to keep the trampoline fairly dry during bank holiday weekend torrential rain). The Space Hopper is an added bonus - :)
on 7 December 2015
If you have grandchildren, then I think this can guarantee the biggest smiles and the best laughter you'll get from them in ages! The trampoline seems extremely well made and, thankfully as we bought a larger one, we think it'll last them for years! Just one tip - grandsons, trampolines and bowls of blueberries do NOT make an ideal combination. But then, they're grandchildren - so getting them and their clothes clean wasn't our problem! Another victory for the older generation!
on 13 September 2015
It's a £140 trampoline. You get what you pay for. Yes the legs were a bit tricky to get together, but at the end of the day it is probably made in the Far East and if you want a quality engineered product then you are going to pay quite a lot more. I am very happy with it and more importantly so are the kids. As most have said the instructions are useless.